Connecticut Southern New England Regional Homebrew Competition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLBrews

Reaction score
Registration for the 2023 Southern New England Regional Homebrew Competition (SNERHC) opens this Saturday August 26th! This is a BJCP certified competition of beer, mead and cider and is well regarded as a great competition to get feedback on your homebrew. Full details and entry at Southern New England Regional Homebrew Competition.

SNERHC will be held in downtown New Haven this year. And if you know anything at all about New Haven, CT, you know that we make the best pizza in the country. No, not just our opinion. Pepe's, Sally's, Modern, BAR - they are almost always in the top slots of every "best of" list compiled. (And the locals know that Zuppardi's and Zenelli's will make you pies just as good without the wait.) White Clam, Fresh Tomato, Mashed Potato And Bacon - the names alone are iconic.

So, what better first place prize than this badass pizza cutter with an etched SNERHC logo? First place in every category gets one of these. (Medals go to 2nd and 3rd place winners.) Yes, it's big. Yes, it's sharp. We are not responsible for accidents and all that legal stuff, but we do include the plastic blade guard to keep all the other trophies in your beer trophy case safe.

Go get brewing!

Attachments

• SNERHC.jpg
    SNERHC.jpg
    372.4 KB · Views: 0
I am entering for two reasons...to win one of those bad boys and to, schedule willing, come down for the award show since New Haven is my hometown and I really really really am overdue for my New Haven apizza fix!

SNERHC is pleased to announce that we will have a CT Brewer’s Choice prize winner who will be invited to collaborate with head brewer Frank Lockwood at Reverie Brewing Company for release at their tap room in Newtown CT. This prize is for beers brewed by CT Homebrew Club members as a way of thanking local brewers and supporting local homebrew clubs. All entrants who indicate membership in a CT-based club are automatically eligible.

Not a homebrew club member? Join up! There are a lot of great CT clubs – most are listed on the AHA page.

The winning beer will be selected by Reverie at the SNERHC awards and Frank will work with the winner on recipe design/modifications for brewing on their system. When the beer is ready, we will invite all the CT homebrew club members to come to Reverie and try it out!

Thank you to Frank and Reverie Brewing for supporting SNERHC!

Latest posts

Back