Masstoberfest 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Melana said:
My spent grain roasted garlic Parmesan peppercorn focaccia dough is on the rise....
off topic sorry
That sounds awesome would you be kind enough to share your recipe ?
Watching this thread with great interest sounds like a great time

off topic sorry

This entire thread and all who populate it are (is?) off topic, out of bounds, and not fit for polite company. But we're a lot of fun.

Maybe not the dead hookers. They're kinda dull.

A warning to the early birds. You will get put to work hauling tables and chairs.

Paul, take a look in the bag you took from the shop last night. Missing any Belgian Candy Sugar? Thought so. Fear not, Kemo Sabe called just now to ask if I could pick the sugar up for you. I figured, what the hell, I'm still paying off the LSU debt - watching Yeager make an ass out of himself for a day is priceless.

I'm an old goat. Your never rode me. What's wrong with me? If you want I'll pretend to faint.

Just sayin'

Well, it's the big day. I'm sorry to be missing out, that's for sure.

I hope you guys (even old goats) have a great time. Hopefully, you've got good weather to go with the great food and drink.

Party on, my friends! :mug:

Tinhorn said:
off topic sorry

Sure, at some point in the future... Perhaps tomorrow.

paulthenurse said:
If he shows up you can tell him in person. Texas Schmrxas. Get on a plane.
I would love to but my plane is in the shop and one of my oil wells went dry dad gum it !
I will live vicariously thru y'all's telling of the tale of today edited for general consumption I am sure

Mmmmmm all ready!

image-464336745.jpg

Thanks to Alice and Paul for hosting another great Masstoberfest. It was great to see everyone. Thanks for all the great food and beer. One of my favorite events of the year.

Yes, Thanks to Alice and Paul for another great day. I always have a ton of amazing food and some killer beer at Masstoberfest. It was also great to see, Big John, Melana, Will, Dakota, Scott. Too bad it's only once a year..

Thanks to Big John for bringing some Bog Iron. Great beer Cape!!

homebeerbrewer said:
Darn, I missed it. I would have made the 6th person.

You wouldn't even have been the 6th HBTer. You missed a great time. Awesome beer awesome food and an awesome crowd. Can't wait for another gathering. Thanks again to Alice and Paul.

Back