Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! Looking forward to some southern beer. I like anything but sours and stouts. Big IPA fan.

Received my package from @don_bran321 today. Some of these beers we already get in Alabama but some we don’t. I’m looking forward to trying those. Looks like I started a chip shipping trend.
IMG_1519.JPG

I’m in Texas. I really enjoy malty german style beers. I don’t like really bitter IPAs. They’re growing on me though. I had my first hazy IPA and enjoyed it. I’d really like to try a true NEIPA, as I can’t get them locally. I also like stouts and porters. So, outside of really bitter beers, I’m up for anything.

Last edited:
I’m in Texas. I really enjoy malty german style beers. I don’t like really bitter IPAs. They’re growing on me though. I had my first hazy IPA and enjoyed it. I’d really like to try a true NEIPA, as I can’t get them locally. I also like stouts and porters. So, outside of really bitter beers, I’m up for anything.
Been to Pinthouse Pizza in Austin? That's what these guys crave. How do I know?? Shipped to these dudes many PhPs. Some top notch ipa/neipas in Texas if you get the chance. PhP Round Rock is opening in 6 weeks or so. Closer to you then then the other 2 in town.

Last edited:
What's the cheapest means if shipping our goods? I used usps and it was quite pricey. I noticed Black dirt used FedEx. any ideas?

I don't know why but my app isn't allowing me to attack pictures right now. Received my package today looks great! Nothing better than having beer delivered to ur door on a Saturday

@TBC
Will you be down my way at all for me to pass you an extra bottle for his box?

Not sure where your at. I’ll be in Palmyra about 10min from Troegs next Saturday and Sunday for a soccer tournament. I’m also supposed to be off on Friday and can do a liquid lunch at Columbia Kettle Works if that works.

@Blackdirt_cowboy Glad everything made it. Enjoy. As I said they are all from PA except the 2 NEIPA from CT. They are solid in my opinion so I wanted to make sure I sent you good examples of NEIPAs since your just experiencing them.

Also save that Plated box. They are excellent for shipping beer!

That 2 Roads Two Juicy is legit I am on Long Island and get it often, for the money it's hard to compete with when Other Half, Grimm, Sand City and Treehouse are more than twice the price at $9-$10 a can. Sorry I cant help ya with some beer I am not anywhere near the requirements to participate

That 2 Roads Two Juicy is legit I am on Long Island and get it often, for the money it's hard to compete with when Other Half, Grimm, Sand City and Treehouse are more than twice the price at $9-$10 a can. Sorry I cant help ya with some beer I am not anywhere near the requirements to participate

The desire to participate is usually enough to warrant participation.

RULES:

1: Must be a member for 90 days + 100 post count

:bott: I guess I'll wait being the new guy no worries :mug:

Meh, those are more like guidelines, and the way the LOT thread works it doesn't really matter that much, in my opinion. The concept being that you would grant the last person by shipping them beer...no one would ship to you (or grant) until your shipment to the last person has been confirmed. That usually solves any issues :)

The only issue I see here is that @TBC is in PA and you're in NY, so I am not sure if there are beers that TBC can't just drive and get himself. Perhaps he'll post up here to let us know. Otherwise, you might be stuck waiting for someone to grant TBC so that you can grant that someone.

Can we get someone to grant @TBC ?

He lives waaaay to floccing close for me to send him beer. So close, that it would be hand delivered. Can someone step up and get this moving again?

Latest posts

Back