FotBB 2023

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwistedGray

El Jefe Brewing Company
Reaction score
Welcome to the FotBB 2023

BB = Battle Bots

Requirements for participation
1. Have traded in any of the other "Fot" groups or the LOT thread or have been on here long enough to be trustworthy
2. Must submit bracket choices by 12/Noon, the day of - no exceptions
3. You can join any time (obviously that puts you at a disadvantage)
4. Live in the Lower 48 states
5. Must be of legal drinking age

Note: If you have not shipped beer before and have no one vouching for you, check out the Local Only Trade thread and get involved there first.

What the losers will send
• 4 different commercial, local beers (any size / winner's preferred styles)
• One item from a local brewery (shirt, hat, glassware, or similar)

How do you win
Predict better than everyone else - pick the winners
Whoever has the most correct predictions ("points") at the end of the tournament wins
AND at the start of the season let me know who you predict to win the entire tournament and who the runner up will be
pick the winner correctly, +10 points
pick the runner up, +5 points

Important Dates and Times
The first Battle Bots tournament is only two days away, but I figured that if you watch the show/competition you'll be familiar enough...and if you don't, well...you can watch it this Thursday, lol. It always airs on Thursdays / Discovery channel. Here's a useful link for the show - BattleBots.

Schedule
May 4th 8pm EST
May 11th 8pm EST
May 18th 8pm EST
May 25th 8pm EST

Instructions aka READ ME
1. Download the tournament bracket which is attached here
2. Each Thursday, before Noon PST, send me your picks for that day.
3. The following day I'll update the post with the running tally of points for each participant
4. As noted above, you can join any time - you'll be starting at an obvious disadvantage

Caution: we have had a number of members forget the dates and times; put it in your Google Calendar and/or set reminders.

Attachments

• BattleBots-WC7_At-Home-BracketFilled.pdf
    639.5 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for doing that TG!!

Son came down to help with the pool wall installation. Ergo, paid him by going to Pluckers Wings. 2 of these HUGE Blue Moons hit the spot and weight...

PXL_20230502_193347402.PORTRAIT.jpg

Latest posts

Back