Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy! I don't quite meet the requirements for participation, but I'd be interested in a trade.

I live in Southern California and I miss some of the beers from New England (lived there for 5.5 years, been here for 5.5 years).

Should I wait until I have 100 posts before getting in on this?

Styles requested: Variety!

Howdy! I don't quite meet the requirements for participation, but I'd be interested in a trade.

I live in Southern California and I miss some of the beers from New England (lived there for 5.5 years, been here for 5.5 years).

Should I wait until I have 100 posts before getting in on this?

Styles requested: Variety!

I’m pretty new to this trading thing myself, but most of these guys are pretty lenient. Especially in this thread, seeing as you don’t get anything until after you ship. On the other hand it’s not hard to get 100 posts by posting in the “what are you drinking” or “what did you cook this weekend” threads, in addition to responding to other conversations..
Best of luck! And happy trading

6midgets shipment has arrived. Thanks for the great selection, I can’t wait for them to cool down so I can dig in.

Whoever’s up next, send this guy some delicious beer

[emoji482]
IMG_8786.jpg

@imasickboy I received my package today. Wow, what an amazing spread. I think I’m officially hooked on beer trading. Not only was the beer amazing but I got schooled on how to ship beer. Awesome job. View attachment 578946

I remember the first time I received a box of beer for a trade... there was a whole new wrapping and packing world revealed. And the trades get addicting... so much new beer to try...

I’ll tell ya, it changes ya.

[emoji482]

Back