Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup that’s what the update says. Unfortunately it is about 2 hours away (Would be a 4 hour round trip, and I’d need to take a day off from work) in the opposite direction as I normally travel.

If it was the FOTD box, I might consider it... but the local box I can fill again, just going to have to be different local beer. [emoji12]

I’ll consider it a lost cause and put together another box to ship. [emoji1303]

Maybe somebody else on HBT is close?

@baldm79 for the win! Just loaded them all into my desk-side beer fridge. Now - which one to have with lunch?

Thanks again!

C3CB3B57-C74C-4E01-9E27-7B915BFDDBF7.jpeg

It’s sad to see it go, yeah? Good thing there’s a pick tomorrow!

No kidding. Plus, I got a little zealous during the first FOTD and set up a bunch of side trades. I have so many IPA’s to drink before they malt out that every day is another adventure!

Bought an a Inkbird today to turn a full-size upright freezer in my garage to a beer fridge.

Problem is, it’ll be filled the day the controller gets here.

Oh well.

It's all packed up and ready to go. I figured I might as well include a few extras I picked up when preparing for the FOTD.

Confirmation number in your inbox, should be delivered Friday as long as they don't play kickball with the box again.

Last edited:
I really got myself into a bunch of side trades this past week. If @wstbrewing wants beer from Ohio and can wait for a few weeks, I’ll grant. Otherwise, we can open it up and I can grant someone else in line then. I certainly don’t want to hold up the trade because my trading budget is way busted.

I really got myself into a bunch of side trades this past week. If @wstbrewing wants beer from Ohio and can wait for a few weeks, I’ll grant. Otherwise, we can open it up and I can grant someone else in line then. I certainly don’t want to hold up the trade because my trading budget is way busted.

I’m good either way. I can wait or if Someone wants to jump in that’s fine too.

I’m into new beers, preference of imperial stouts and Belgians, but happy with anything that I haven’t had before. Generally sours are not my thing, but again, open to anything new.

I’m good either way. I can wait or if Someone wants to jump in that’s fine too.

I’m into new beers, preference of imperial stouts and Belgians, but happy with anything that I haven’t had before. Generally sours are not my thing, but again, open to anything new.

What state do you live in?

Based on this, we can see if someone picks it up over the next few weeks. If nobody grabs it, I’m sure I can help with this.

I've never traded before but i would like to. How do I get in on this?

So everything is explained on page 1 post 1. So as an example Wstbrewing is up. You’d post that you will grant him (provided you don’t live close to him) and send him at least 48oz of beer that is local to your area so that he can try beers that aren’t available to him. Once you ship and he confirms he received your tracking number you are then up. Post the state you live in and the beer styles you like or dislike and then another member will grant you and then their up.

This is how I got exposed to trading and got to try a bunch of good beer that I’d probably never had the opportunity to try.

So everything is explained on page 1 post 1. So as an example Wstbrewing is up. You’d post that you will grant him (provided you don’t live close to him) and send him at least 48oz of beer that is local to your area so that he can try beers that aren’t available to him. Once you ship and he confirms he received your tracking number you are then up. Post the state you live in and the beer styles you like or dislike and then another member will grant you and then their up.

This is how I got exposed to trading and got to try a bunch of good beer that I’d probably never had the opportunity to try.
thanks for the info.

Back