Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me see where we stand on payday, Friday, and I will try to send you some Southwest Virginia brews if you like.

IrishOdell

Let me see where we stand on payday, Friday, and I will try to send you some Southwest Virginia brews if you like.

IrishOdell

I am in absolutely no rush, so I'll leave to you. I grew up in WV and my brother lives on a boat near Norfolk, but I don't recall having any "Southwest VA" brews. He drinks swill, as most boat-folk do ... I think.

I was planning on granting @TwistedGray, but have to save my "mad money" to pay the shipping. If you don't mind waiting another week or so I can get some out. That is unless someone else wants to jump in here...

Yah but I have stuff for you soooooo I could Grant you right back, lolz

Ha! That's pretty funny. I couldn't argue that. Not sure if I have your address. Send it over and I will box something up for you tonight and mail it UPS tomorrow. I guess we could consider it a "side" trade.

And now your comment on FOTD makes perfect sense!

I'll grant @TwistedGray as long as he doesn't mind waiting on FOTD to unfold in case we end up sending each other stuff, anyways.

Montana

No sours.

I don't mind waiting, been a while on the LOT thread as it is. I like sours, ciders, and anything that's not hop forward ... mild bitterness is okay. Also, I would prefer no stouts/porters/similar.

I'll add - I'm really into these new hazy IPA's and I'm always into big flavored stouts.

Surely there's someone out there! Let's get this thing going! I live in the land that beer distribution forgot so any of this new stuff coming out of New England is completely foreign to me. I've had a handful of them; but, nothing serious.

upload_2018-4-16_15-57-49.png
Someone will get some beer tomorrow...

Their is nothing in this box that I'm not waiting to dive into!! Serious wins all-around!

Let me know when you have the "It's A Trap", the Admiral Akbar special as I call it. It was bottled almost a year ago. When I tried it last year I remember loving it but couldn't recall why. I bought myself one as well. Gotta love letting the brewery keep it coldish for you for a year.

Let me know when you have the "It's A Trap", the Admiral Akbar special as I call it. It was bottled almost a year ago. When I tried it last year I remember loving it but couldn't recall why. I bought myself one as well. Gotta love letting the brewery keep it coldish for you for a year.

Lol,

I am headed out of town for the next two weeks, but I might stash this with my other 750 specials. I am stupid like that ... like a beer hoarding bastard.

Lol,

I am headed out of town for the next two weeks, but I might stash this with my other 750 specials. I am stupid like that ... like a beer hoarding bastard.
I had zero hoarded Jan 1 2018. I now have 8. The way this is going I'm going to need another room for a beer "cellar". Or maybe I should just drink them?

Surely there's someone out there! Let's get this thing going! I live in the land that beer distribution forgot so any of this new stuff coming out of New England is completely foreign to me. I've had a handful of them; but, nothing serious.

Are you up next? Just reached 100 posts and I’m a new trader, looking to send out some ny love

I am; but, I don’t think I’m technically ready for it since I haven’t shipped @TwistedGray his box, yet. It’s probably going out on Monday, however. Ended up with like 4 side trades in the FOTD and have been a little tied up trying to gather up a ton of beer!

Back