HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I remember we did agree on drop outs still have to send beer. That's the great thing about a forum someone with the patience can go check! :D

eandersen said:
As far as I remember we did agree on drop outs still have to send beer. That's the great thing about a forum someone with the patience can go check! :D

You are correct sir.

+1 on this. How's the trophy coming gabe?

I'd like to say I've been too busy to work on it, but I've just been lazy. I'm sure when I have a fit of (drunken) inspiration, I'll work on it. I figured I'd do some this week with my wife out of town, but I've been so pathetic I haven't even brewed.

I'd like to say I've been too busy to work on it, but I've just been lazy. I'm sure when I have a fit of (drunken) inspiration, I'll work on it. I figured I'd do some this week with my wife out of town, but I've been so pathetic I haven't even brewed.

Ah no biggie was just curious.

When someone else wins (cuz that dude is lame) lets all message him until he sends out a bomber. He cant just quit this early! He doesnt even have to send ONE BEER until december!

I'm still in..heck I coulda-shoulda won first game but I benched Dallas defense and CJ Spiller tanked vs Pats. Clay Matthews better take it easy on RG3!

Wetfoot said:
I'm still in..heck I coulda-shoulda won first game but I benched Dallas defense and CJ Spiller tanked vs Pats. Clay Matthews better take it easy on RG3!

As long as he takes it easy on Alfred Morris, he can have RGIII. :D Thanks for checking in.

There's only one team left who hasn't checked in.

Current list of active teams:

billy goat - nizzle
cornelius kings - fermentnething
kansas cultures - finsfan
montucky - lolomt7
silly nannies - wesleys
hop cones - mcbaumannerb
mad fermenationish - disturbdchemist
big green machine - bgbc
hopfen bieropoulos - andrikos
zipper fairies - tngabe
they call me beercules - channel66
whirlfloc yourself - fuzzymittenbrewing
yeastie boys - allenh
heady hitters - eanderson
drunk monkies - baseballsmitty
vick in the box - xmalachi
ridire - ridire
falls city fumblers - wetfoot

Current list of *****ebags who have gone back on their word and should never be allowed to join another fantasy football league:

larlarme - lumpher

Hey NIZZLE, is there any way for you to just delete larlarme from the league?

Hey NIZZLE, is there any way for you to just delete larlarme from the league?

I'm not sure that's doable or a good idea. Maybe the people playing against him should get an automatic win? But that's not fair to others that don't play him... I'm not sure how you guys want to handle it but if you delete him then who will get his players and how will that be fair ? Maybe no one would be able to pick up those players at all? I don't know just rambling

I'll look into it before I delete anything but I'm guessing all his players would become available :mad: about the whole situation.

I'll look into it before I delete anything but I'm guessing all his players would become available :mad: about the whole situation.

Check out the link above I think someone could take it over maybe we just offer it to someone that didn't get in?

NIZZLE said:
Ya I seen that that could be a option probably a good one to.

Post the opening in the alchy thread. :D That's how all of us got together.

Agree on letting someone take over the team. Removing his team may cause some controversy. By the way, who picked all of the good defenses?

My Patriots defense scored me 16 points on Thursday. Of course, it was against the Jets, so...

Raiders are gonna score big for me this week. I hope so anyway.

I thought the 49ers D was gonna be stellar. The first week net me 5 points! Bunch of turds.

YOu cant complain about having on of the best d's haha they played the packers who score alot. Touchdowns hurt you but its the ints, and fumbles that can give your d big points

haha I hope so, marshawns a beast! SUNDAY!!!!!! The greatest day of the week! Really hoping the dolphins can beat indy, thatd be a hell of a morale booster for the rest of the season

C'mon Beeceefus, sing us the foosball song! Not that I'm going to have to send it, but my wife (who is the best!! if I haven't mentioned it recently) came home with some Foothills Bourbon Barrel Porter yesterday. So I've got a bomber of that plus whatever random cellar goodies for the winnner.

haha I hope so, marshawns a beast! SUNDAY!!!!!! The greatest day of the week! Really hoping the dolphins can beat indy, thatd be a hell of a morale booster for the rest of the season

I was really hoping the Vols would be Oregon yesterday, but that didn't happen either. :D

Back