HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He'll have plenty to talk smack about soon enough. This week wasn't good for me. I'm sure his team will secure the W over me before the night is done.
I think I'm going to have to bench Eli from this point on. I never did like him anyway.

He'll have plenty to talk smack about soon enough. This week wasn't good for me. I'm sure his team will secure the W over me before the night is done.
I think I'm going to have to bench Eli from this point on. I never did like him anyway.

Wilson at -2 points with no completions. You might luck out.

Wow, mediocrity all around for my team. I had no business winning that game, I got very lucky.
Once again, my bench guys (110 points in two games already!) score more than my starters...

Now the only undefeated teams so far are:

Vick in a box
Zipper fairies
Silly nannies
yeastie boys
Ridire
Hopfen Bieropoulos

I know we still have the MNF game(s?) so I'm not sure if that list changes.
I'll again post a snapshot of the League's WW2 standings tomorrow.

Andrikos said:
Now the only undefeated teams so far are:

Vick in a box
Zipper fairies
Silly nannies
yeastie boys
Ridire
Hopfen Bieropoulos

I know we still have the MNF game(s?) so I'm not sure if that list changes.
I'll again post a snapshot of the League's WW2 standings tomorrow.

Nooooooo!!!!!!! You mentioned my team too soon, now you jinxed it!! ;)

Andrikos said:
Hehe, maybe that's why I did it... ;)

Come on, someone has to take finsfan down a peg. I'm hoping his one remaining player for tonight has a sucky game and I get the win.

Im sure you will, I dont have much hope for green ellis after my entire team failed me this week

He does play for the Bungles after all. I wish I would have that of that when the league started, perfect HBT FF name!

ntbritton said:
supposidly, i was suppose to post i am active....not sure why

We just wanted to make sure all teams were active. Thanks for checking in.

Well, here's the final list of active teams. Everybody has checked in and only one has backed out. The list is also in the OP so anyone can refer back to it.

billy goat - nizzle
cornelius kings - fermentnething
kansas cultures - finsfan
montucky - lolomt7
silly nannies - wesleys
hop cones - mcbaumannerb
mad fermenationish - disturbdchemist
big green machine - bgbc
hopfen bieropoulos - andrikos
zipper fairies - tngabe
they call me beercules - channel66
whirlfloc yourself - fuzzymittenbrewing
yeastie boys - allenh
heady hitters - eanderson
drunk monkies - baseballsmitty
vick in the box - xmalachi
ridire - ridire
falls city fumblers - wetfoot
hop town - ntbritton
sacks of life - hello

Alright I can still win if Dalton gets knocked out right away and pits kicker sucks it up... OK I'm already considering myself 0-2. There is always next week....

Welcome Hello. I'm not sure if was explained before you joined, but aside from the bomber to be sent to the winner, there is a three drink minimum per night (averaged over the week) to be in the league. And yes, you must be functional the next day too! ;)

Welcome Hello. I'm not sure if was explained before you joined, but aside from the bomber to be sent to the winner, there is a three drink minimum per night (averaged over the week) to be in the league. And yes, you must be functional the next day too! ;)

3? I think it should be raised to 7 which is closer to most of our nightly average

Oh I can be functional after 3. :) I'm fresh out of beer tonight though so it has to be a bottle of wine.

Looking over the team, it'll work I suppose. Kolb being out and a TB QB struggling, we'll see how this turns out.

Thanks for the welcomes all! Happy to join.

Back