HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have we asked about a replacement in the alchy thread yet? Good day for it, the team is doing well so far.

1 for sure. Mark, did you hear back from ntbritton? HBT says he last logged in Weds.

Cordarrelle Patterson 100 yrd td return and I get 0 points if you have a player you don't get points if they score on a kickoff return or punt return wow that is some stupid sh*T! so much for the projection to win big..

Cordarrelle Patterson 100 yrd td return and I get 0 points if you have a player you don't get points if they score on a kickoff return or punt return wow that is some stupid sh*T! so much for the projection to win big..

You should absolutely get points for that
:confused:

Really? That sucks. Didn't realize that.

Desean Jackson 61 yd TD. Killing it this week. Fleener is having a huge game on my bench.

You should absolutely get points for that
:confused:

Nope you only get points for rushing and receiving for wr and rbs.. special teams must give all the points to defense :confused: Another butt whooping for my team this week. Better just get drunk :tank:

How about I take larlarme and give my team away

Then we'll never get anyone to join. ;) You'll be happy about the bomber I've got for ya though. I'm going to supplement that with some aged beers and I think you'll be generally happy about the box I'm sending you. Brewery I want to get you a glass from wasn't open when I was down there last week, so I'm just waiting on til I can get in there to get that.

Then we'll never get anyone to join. ;) You'll be happy about the bomber I've got for ya though. I'm going to supplement that with some aged beers and I think you'll be generally happy about the box I'm sending you. Brewery I want to get you a glass from wasn't open when I was down there last week, so I'm just waiting on til I can get in there to get that.

Ah Im sure Ill be very happy with the pkg definately not worried about that....my team , yeah worried about them :D

Gah, I knew I should have started Rivers this week against the craptacular Eagles D and I just couldn't do it.

Gah, I knew I should have started Rivers this week against the craptacular Eagles D and I just couldn't do it.

With the men in black & white helping Rivers all day it sure made it easy on him! I agree the Eagle D sucks but they have been screwed hard on calls all day too. All day they are calling the eagles corners for petty hand grabs yet Avant was raped in the endzone and there was no call? It's been seriously lopsided on penalties on several games today though. Way to go NFL.

wow and bradford throws for almost 400 and 3 tds against the Falcons are you kidding me ? What happened to the running backs in this league ?

is anyone else's nfl package screwed up?? All the afternoon fox channels are showing the Az vs Det game... WTF with the money i pay you'd think that i could see the ain'ts game if i wanted too... go peyton! My teams already dead so throw 10 tds today for all i care :)

edit: delay in the saints game or what?

LoloMT7 said:
is anyone else's nfl package screwed up?? All the afternoon fox channels are showing the Az vs Det game... WTF with the money i pay you'd think that i could see the ain'ts game if i wanted too... go peyton! My teams already dead so throw 10 tds today for all i care :)

edit: delay in the saints game or what?

Yeah, Saints got delayed.

ForumRunner_20130915_181715.jpg

Back