FotHB V: KNO3 + S8 + C7H4O

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Driving/Flying?
Probably flying, I'm still hoping to make it to Alvarado Street and a few others that aren't as close to where I'll be. Might not happen, but I'm aiming high. I haven't booked my flight from LA to San Fran, so i still have options.

Probably flying, I'm still hoping to make it to Alvarado Street and a few others that aren't as close to where I'll be. Might not happen, but I'm aiming high. I haven't booked my flight from LA to San Fran, so i still have options.

If you fly into MRY you can drive from Monterey to San Fran. and drop the car off at SFO. I have corporate codes that might make the cost reasonable (less than $100). (Avis AWD# X352100, for example)

Potassium nitrate, sulfur, and essentially charcoal...? All I can think of is some type of explosive. Maybe fireworks since July 4th is involved?

Holy didn’t waste my time in all those chemistry classes...

Getting pumped for this round. So far I have 5 HBs I can offer. Assuming what’s in my fermenter comes out good. Plus I should be able to get one more done before the deadline.

Anyone that receives your brew will be very pleased!

So far, I haven’t had any Homebrew that wasn’t good from this forum. It’s all been good. Hoping to see a good turnout for this round. Come on, this is a home brewing forum, you know everyone has brews laying around. [emoji3]

I’m out. Sorry. I’ll definitely be in the next one; but, I just had a change of plans and I’ll be spending ten out of the next fourteen days living in a tent beside an alpine lake.

The trout need me.

Wow! I've had 4 kegs kick in the last week, including a neipa that was only 2 weeks old. Luckily, I got a few bottles filled before it ran out. I'm down to 2 beers left on tap.

I do have a nice dark saison doing a little aging right now, and I'll probably be brewing each of the next two weeks, another neipa, 10 gal, and I haven't decided on the other, maybe a kettle sour or a hefe, maybe something else.

We leave for vacation the week before the pick, so I'll be participating on pick day from the beach.

Wow! I've had 4 kegs kick in the last week, including a neipa that was only 2 weeks old. Luckily, I got a few bottles filled before it ran out. I'm down to 2 beers left on tap.

I do have a nice dark saison doing a little aging right now, and I'll probably be brewing each of the next two weeks, another neipa, 10 gal, and I haven't decided on the other, maybe a kettle sour or a hefe, maybe something else.

We leave for vacation the week before the pick, so I'll be participating on pick day from the beach.

Could be worse ;)

My offer doesn’t have anything hoppy so far. Time to brew something.

3 brews completed. I'll tell you how after they come out drinkable.
20180625_170752.jpeg

Back