FotHB XVII: New Year, New Beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay. Looks like @aharri1 isn't here at the moment so that brings up @3 Dawg Night and based on the pick list he sent me, he chooses @fourfarthing. Considering that is the last pick, @aharri1 will get @TwistedGray.

I'll post a summary of all the selections shortly. Thanks to everyone for participating and thank you for trusting me to run this round!

Okay! Here's the summary of everyone's picks. Once again, thank you to everyone who participated! Looking forward to trying some new beers!

@TwistedGray selects @BrewMan13
@DrGMG selects @palmtrees
@Dgallo selects @RCope
@JCasey1992 selects @ @aharri1
@RCope selects @Dgallo
@fourfarthing selects @DrGMG
@BrewMan13 selects @3 Dawg Night
@palmtrees selects @JCasey1992
@aharri1 selects @TwistedGray
@3 Dawg Night selects @fourfarthing

Don't forget to post up when you ship/receive to help me organize the next one (late Spring, early Summer).

Back home, and I see that with the last pick, I still got #2 on my list! Just goes to show the quality of the brewers and beers in these things; there truly wasn't a bad offering on there! Thanks so much for running it, @JCasey1992!

Blushes. I got picked last so let’s see how that works out. Hit me up with your address when you can.

@RCope package came in today. Fedex banged it up good but only lost one bottle. Thanks for the extras!
D8D9D237-64D6-41C4-BAB3-8F7524AEBB31.jpeg
F300F42E-12FB-454E-B316-56264FAA83F7.jpeg

@aharri1 i just looked at my phone and it looks like my pocket tried to call you like 7 times yesterday lol
Okay I was really confused on my cookie. Keeps calling me playing the TV in the background and not saying anything lol. I thought it was a scammer hahaha

Okay I was really confused on my cookie. Keeps calling me playing the TV in the background and not saying anything lol. I thought it was a scammer hahaha
Hahahaha I bet we were watching Bluey. My bad man

@aharri1 tried your mead tonight. I have limited exposure to meads but this is really good! The few I've had were too sweet for my tastes but this one is just right. Well done!
PXL_20230430_003448834.PORTRAIT.jpg

@aharri1 tried your mead tonight. I have limited exposure to meads but this is really good! The few I've had were too sweet for my tastes but this one is just right. Well done!View attachment 818859
Thanks man! Yeah it dried out like crazy even after back sweetening honey haha. I sent you another version of it that I back-sweetened even more in a short can too.

Back