Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah my bad here not clarifying on the bruery 'futures'. I was adding them meaning some of the reserve/hoarders stuff being released this year that as a preservation soc member I couldn't get (so it happens its Tuesday or whatever other ba stout stuff not available).
Still open here. Cheers all!!!!

Speaking of DL, anyone else going to be there tomorrow? If so, I packed a few cases of good/limited beer and the guys with me packed a bunch also.

Maybe you should list the futures you're looking for. Seems from Vals post, that those 3 are not ones you're interested in? Maybe I'm lost!

Prop
Rare*
Bcbvs

09 Black Tues*

FW 13 or earlier

Pappy Remy

Pappy Black Magick

CFH

DB* or Cali Huna

CBS

Any utopia (lol)*

Any Ba Dark Lord* (not moscatel)
08 or 14 dark lord
Murd'd Out

KBBS*
Assassin*
Mornin Delight*

Db Damon*
Port Damon
Ba Damon
Ba Everett
Beyond good and evil

JD Mexican Cake

*=any of the brews with this after if be happy with just that one from the list and whatever else you wanted to add.

Cheers!!!!

Speaking of DL, anyone else going to be there tomorrow? If so, I packed a few cases of good/limited beer and the guys with me packed a bunch also.

Yep, I'll be there and have a few friends going as well.

In fact, right now I'm trying to figure out of my friend is going or if i need to find a new mule, err, friend, for my second ticket...

...and yes, that means I could potentially grant a MAW here if I don't decide to horde it all.

Yep, I'll be there and have a few friends going as well.

In fact, right now I'm trying to figure out of my friend is going or if i need to find a new mule, err, friend, for my second ticket...

...and yes, that means I could potentially grant a MAW here if I don't decide to horde it all.

Did you get any BA? Only 2 out of 10 in my group won.

Got a monster of a box from NuclearRich yesterday! This box just kept on going, so many good beers, many I've had and a lot of new ones as well. Thank you so much, this was one hell of a generous MAW hit!

NNzMrNx.jpg

o3YTfFT.jpg

vuvEFMH.jpg

Enjoy! A couple days after granting, I debated with myself whether batch 60 counted when you listed any wwb.. I was so 50/50 on it but the lists had already moved really far (abnormally active!). So I decided to drop every awesome beer I could in there too make upfor the possible misstep. Hope you enjoy every one of those beers. For what it's worth, batch 60 was one of the best beers I've had on awhile. And hey. Ghandi.

I'm pretty sure had I gotten vanilla, it would be out of my possession by now (well probably today). What people are offering up for it everywhere else would be too hard to pass up.

Enjoy! A couple days after granting, I debated with myself whether batch 60 counted when you listed any wwb.. I was so 50/50 on it but the lists had already moved really far (abnormally active!). So I decided to drop every awesome beer I could in there too make upfor the possible misstep. Hope you enjoy every one of those beers. For what it's worth, batch 60 was one of the best beers I've had on awhile. And hey. Ghandi.

I didn't intend for Batch 60 to be included, but I am 100% happy with the box, and it is a WWB, so it totally counts. I appreciate you adding so many awesome extras, I will definitely enjoy drinking that box and aging some of it as well. Thanks again!

I'm pretty sure had I gotten vanilla, it would be out of my possession by now (well probably today). What people are offering up for it everywhere else would be too hard to pass up.

I thought a 13 cable car would at least start a conversation then some of the offers rolled out. Crazzzzzy.

This year's batch of vanilla was ridiculous. I've had a couple other vintages in the past and this one blew them away.

Prop
Rare*
Bcbvs

09 Black Tues*

FW 13 or earlier

Pappy Remy

Pappy Black Magick

CFH

DB* or Cali Huna

CBS

Any utopia (lol)*

Any Ba Dark Lord* (not moscatel)
08 or 14 dark lord
Murd'd Out

KBBS*
Assassin*
Mornin Delight*

Db Damon*
Port Damon
Ba Damon
Ba Everett
Beyond good and evil

JD Mexican Cake

*=any of the brews with this after if be happy with just that one from the list and whatever else you wanted to add.

Cheers!!!!

OK, I will grant the bolded item...

I have way more than 4 bottles of Black Tuesday...

It's not like I don't drink them, but they are a HUGE beer and a vertical of 5 beers in the 18 - 20% range would be defeating the purpose unless it's with a big group of people, which is a real pain to organize and make sure everyone gets a pour, etc.. With a smaller group, by the time I got to 2012 or 2013 I might as well be drinking soy sauce for all I could differentiate the flavors.

I had a vertical tasting of about 10 years of North Coast Old Stock a while back, and it was kind of a difficult tasting to finish.

I have a friend who has a collection of SN Bigfoot going back to the mid 90's.

Back