Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KeyWestBrewing said:
I should be in business selling Star Wars stuff. People will buy Star Wars anything lol.

Since we're keeping the MAW warm... I saw this guy running karaoke night at a bar a few weeks back on my friends bday. How does this make you feel?

Feel? Uneasy. Think? Makes me think of this:
[ame]http://youtu.be/3g6zzm95BOw[/ame]

Early December, to try to coincide with Event Horizon release at Bruisin Ales. Already working on JJ and Mcbaum. Get on board!

Haha! **** man, wish I could go. You'll snag some for me though, right?!

sfrisby said:
Early December, to try to coincide with Event Horizon release at Bruisin Ales. Already working on JJ and Mcbaum. Get on board!

Let me know, Asheville is a little over an hour. I bet they'll have event horizon at vintner and you can turn around in there without knocking anything over.

Allagash - any coolship, FV13
Lost Abbey - Red Poppy, Cable car
Logsdon - Peche N Brett, Cerasus, Far West Vlaming
Bruery, SITR Kumquats or Peaches
HF - mimosa, juicy, Elaborative #1
Drie Fonteinen, any
Upright - Fantasia
Russian River - Beatification, Toronado
Jolly Pumpkin - Perseguidor

Here is a start. It would have been up more quickly but my damn computer restarted mid list.

mikeysab said:
Madame rose is sooooo good. Can't believe its not on more lists. So glad i bought 6 bottles today.

I saw it today and passed it up. Maybe I should go back. I just haven't been impressed with any of their stuff aside from BCBS variants.

Ever have lolita or juliet? Both great sours. MR isnt as good as lolita but its pretty rad

Ahhhh yes Juliet is very tasty :)

ForumRunner_20130824_221059.png

I'd like to try Madame Rose.
All you guys that are able to get BCBS, where is it released? My parents live in Chicago and I'm wondering if they would be able to find it. I've checked the big chain liquor store's website (Binny's) and I never see it on there. I would think that Chicago would get some.

WesleyS said:
I'd like to try Madame Rose.
All you guys that are able to get BCBS, where is it released? My parents live in Chicago and I'm wondering if they would be able to find it. I've checked the big chain liquor store's website (Binny's) and I never see it on there. I would think that Chicago would get some.

Gotta get it when it hits shelves around Chicago.

skeezerpleezer said:
Gotta get it when it hits shelves around Chicago.

I figured so. They're supposed to ask the guy at a liquor store close to their place about it. Maybe he can give them an idea of when he gets some in so they can grab some for me.

I figured so. They're supposed to ask the guy at a liquor store close to their place about it. Maybe he can give them an idea of when he gets some in so they can grab some for me.

It sells out within the day at each store. So you really gotta find out when it is coming out at your store and be there that day as early as possible. Lots of stores do a two bottle limit too.

There was a bottle of Madame Rose sitting for the longest time at one of my shops. I went there a couple weeks back to finally buy it and it was gone. :( I did however get Lolita for blizzard off the shelves of the same store.

TheMan said:
It sells out within the day at each store. So you really gotta find out when it is coming out at your store and be there that day as early as possible. Lots of stores do a two bottle limit too.

My parents are regulars at the liquor store by their place. It's an independent store and they said the people there are very helpful and friendly and have a great selection, so hopefully they can end up getting some from there. They were able to get me some Hopslam this year from that store. They didn't put it on the shelves so they had to ask or it. So they might do the same if they get BCBS.

I have some Madame rose. Lets do this. Someone who wants it, grant this MAW and put MR on your list and something else I can get! :ban:

xMalachi said:
There was a bottle of Madame Rose sitting for the longest time at one of my shops. I went there a couple weeks back to finally buy it and it was gone. :( I did however get Lolita for blizzard off the shelves of the same store.

Lolita! Haven't had it yet, but very much looking forward to it.

Allagash - any coolship, FV13
Lost Abbey - Red Poppy, Cable car, Mo Betta Bretta, Duck Duck Gooze
Logsdon - Peche N Brett, Cerasus, Far West Vlaming
Bruery, SITR Kumquats or Peaches
HF - mimosa, juicy, Elaborative #1
Drie Fonteinen, any
Upright - Fantasia
Russian River - Beatification, Toronado
Jolly Pumpkin - Perseguidor, any Grand Reserve
jester king - Boxers revenge, Atrial Rubicite
Odell - Friek

Here is a start. It would have been up more quickly but my damn computer restarted mid list.
Update

NuclearRich said:
I got this. Finally Im gonna drop some porch bombs!

Fresh blood! Lets hope for a semi original list and a new record :D

Fresh blood! Lets hope for a semi original list and a new record :D

Sadly I have my priorities straight... and I have my list compiled AT WORK... so... after my pm, my list won't be up until tomorrow when I get back to work

NuclearRich said:
Sadly I have my priorities straight... and I have my list compiled AT WORK... so... after my pm, my list won't be up until tomorrow when I get back to work

You've probably got a better chance holding off til Monday am. I think the time is based off when you post the list.

The kind you put in little brown paper bags and set on fire??

You could light it on fire. ..but I wouldn't recommend it. At all. Its more the kind of bomb that lights your soul on fire with childlike christmas morning quality happiness

You've probably got a better chance holding off til Monday am. I think the time is based off when you post the list.

Makes sense.

As a side note, I'm going to have to up my priorities and put my list on the cloud, my PC, my phone, and a crumpled up piece of paper that I always have in my pocket. Forever.

Priorities straight? No list ready? How does that make sense? ;)

It doesn't. I hardly ever do.

But I'll try

I figure I check hbt exponentially more on weekdays, in which I'm much more likely to be at work. So I've stored it there becuase SURELY I'm going to eventually fibd a list I can fulfill. .. you know... while at work

OK.... morning work is done... cracking knuckles... and............GO!

Allagash: cerise, resurgam
The Bruery: Black Tuesday, Chocolate rain
Cascade Brewing: Bourbonic Plague, Sang Noir
Cantillon: blabaer, fou fone, 50N4E
Lawsons Finest: Fayston Maple Imperial Stour (especially BA!)
Hill Farmstead: Genealogy of Morals (either BA), Damon (either BA), Mimosa
Lost Abbey: Duck Duck Gooze, Cable Car, Red Poppy
Goose Island: King Henry
Cigar City: Any BA Zhukov, Hunahpu (BA or vintage)
FiftyFifty: Eclipse (Elijah Craig or Evan Williams)
Founders: CBS

Sorry, I think this list is crazy after inserting it here and re-reading it. No records broken here, I'm sure. Don't worry, I'll spend time thinking of some other goodies.

OK.... morning work is done... cracking knuckles... and............GO!

Allagash: cerise, resurgam
The Bruery: Black Tuesday, Chocolate rain
Cascade Brewing: Bourbonic Plague, Sang Noir
Cantillon: blabaer, fou fone, 50N4E
Lawsons Finest: Fayston Maple Imperial Stour (especially BA!)
Hill Farmstead: Genealogy of Morals (either BA), Damon (either BA), Mimosa
Lost Abbey: Duck Duck Gooze, Cable Car, Red Poppy
Goose Island: King Henry
Cigar City: Any BA Zhukov, Hunahpu (BA or vintage)
FiftyFifty: Eclipse (Elijah Craig or Evan Williams)
Founders: CBS

Sorry, I think this list is crazy after inserting it here and re-reading it. No records broken here, I'm sure. Don't worry, I'll spend time thinking of some other goodies.

Well you did throw the Red Poppy in there, so there's one easy one. Not an easy one I have or I'd have two. Put something else up I have. :D

Back