Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't have the goods for this one, but I'm about 90% sure I'm going to go campout for the bottle share and stick around to buy some BA Sexual Chocolate on the 7th. I think I've even got my wife talked into it. She'll probably sleep the whole time we're in line. It's amazing.

Don't have the goods for this one, but I'm about 90% sure I'm going to go campout for the bottle share and stick around to buy some BA Sexual Chocolate on the 7th. I think I've even got my wife talked into it. She'll probably sleep the whole time we're in line. It's amazing.

Sounds like fun ... get a hold of some Coffee Bender and she just might get into the bottle share too!

I am trying to expand my horizon on sours.. so here is a start on the top 25 list of sours plus heady Topper in there...
I will add more when I get home tonight or tomorrow..

Heady Topper
Lost Abbey Cable Car*
Russian River Supplication*
Russian River Beatification (Batch 002 +)*
Russian River Temptation*
Hill Farmstead Juicy*
Captain Lawrence Cuvee de Castleton*
Hill Farmstead Mimosa *
Lost Abbey Framboise de Amorosa*
Southampton Black Raspberry Lambic*
Captain Lawrence Rosso e Marrone*
Squatters Fifth Element*
Logsdon Peche ’n Brett*
Russian River Framboise for a Cure 2011 -*
Lost Abbey Box Set: Track #5 (Shout at the Devil)*
Russian River Compunction*
Jolly Pumpkin Bière de Mars Grand Reserve*
Upright Fantasia*
Almanac Farmers Reserve 3*
Russian River Sanctification*
Le Trou du Diable Bretteuse (Fût de Syrah)*
Lost Abbey Box Set: Track #7 (The Devil Inside) *
Jolly Pumpkin Bambic*
New Belgium Love - Felix*
Cascade Noyaux*
Captain Lawrence Barrel Select Gold*

I am trying to expand my horizon on sours.. so here is a start on the top 25 list of sours plus heady Topper in there...

Heady Topper
Lost Abbey Cable Car*
Hill Farmstead Juicy*
Hill Farmstead Mimosa *
Squatters Fifth Element*
Logsdon Peche ’n Brett*
Upright Fantasia*
Jolly Pumpkin Bambic*
Cascade Noyaux*

I will be shocked if this isn't filled before long...

I'd love to meet that guy in person. I'd totally blow.....forget it.

Thanks.?.?.? If we drink all the sours we have been sending each other there will be some serious blowing ass going on.

I bought my plane ticket last week, flying in there straight from Portland (going to visit Cascade). I will probably have a few good beers to open up.

Heady Topper
Lost Abbey Cable Car*
Hill Farmstead Juicy*
Hill Farmstead Mimosa *
Squatters Fifth Element*
Logsdon Peche ’n Brett*
Upright Fantasia*
Jolly Pumpkin Bambic*
Cascade Noyaux*

Wish Granted

TNGabe said:

I was close to taking a road trip for this, but between my annual Hunahpu Day trip and guys trip to Ashville, my wife's patience is limited.

I bought my plane ticket last week, flying in there straight from Portland (going to visit Cascade). I will probably have a few good beers to open up.

Nice!

I was close to taking a road trip for this, but between my annual Hunahpu Day trip and guys trip to Ashville, my wife's patience is limited.

You make the trip to Asheville already or still in the works?

I'm awaiting a PM and about to go out tonight. Sorry to say it but tomorrow morning is probably when I'll put up my list.

Xpertskir said:
I'm awaiting a PM and about to go out tonight. Sorry to say it but tomorrow morning is probably when I'll put up my list.

Really?! You're killing me!! Not really. Just thought someone needed to bust your nads.

Shouldn't everybody have a list made up and ready to go at a moment's notice? ;)

Xpertskir said:

No worries. I'm sure we'll keep the thread warm for you while you're away... :D

image-983341166.jpg

Discuss

That's incredible. How'd they get Han Solo to come over and pose like that? I've heard hit rates are higher than Tiger's hookers.

I should be in business selling Star Wars stuff. People will buy Star Wars anything lol.

Since we're keeping the MAW warm... I saw this guy running karaoke night at a bar a few weeks back on my friends bday. How does this make you feel?

image-3662918100.jpg

image-1399684670.jpg

image-2658562583.jpg

KeyWestBrewing said:
I should be in business selling Star Wars stuff. People will buy Star Wars anything lol.

Since we're keeping the MAW warm... I saw this guy running karaoke night at a bar a few weeks back on my friends bday. How does this make you feel?

Disturbed

In awe.

Back