Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mikeysab said:
Haha, low sodium and turkey are "cannery only" releases. Really desirable.

Dammit! Did I miss the low sodium release party? Well there goes that opportunity for some nice trade ammo. I wonder if they'll do a BA SPAM. :D

mikeysab said:
Yep....its gone. The ba spam is set for a september release elijah craig is first with yellow wax.

Sweet. I'm still waiting to find their collaboration with Vienna Sausages named Who the Hell Would Eat This!

Oh, you mean "dark sausage day"? Yeah, i can't wait for that. Also, their callabo with Stone and Premio is dropping soon.

Someone got a gnarly package today!!! His name is me. Thanks a million skeezer!

ForumRunner_20130821_110246.jpg

ForumRunner_20130821_110257.jpg

what a tease...2 massive fed ex packages dropped on my doorstep last night. Neither of them were for me :(

Holy Sheet indeed. That is a bomb, awesome job! When is your wedding Justin? Are you leaving town for it?

Holy Sheet indeed. That is a bomb, awesome job! When is your wedding Justin? Are you leaving town for it?

Wedding is only like 20 mins away. We are taking our honeymoon in the winter time. Figure that would be a fun escape from illinois winter haha.

The wedding is labor day weekend...its getting close.

Shaq will keep me company while I wait for the list..

This is by far the nasiest drink i have ever had, if you can even call it a drink. I would assume the orange is a little better but shaq needs to get into new merchandizing!!
Wedding is only like 20 mins away. We are taking our honeymoon in the winter time. Figure that would be a fun escape from illinois winter haha.

The wedding is labor day weekend...its getting close.

Ill be up at allagash, ill have a pint for you!!

Congratulations!!

well hello! here's a short list to start:

Surly: darkness
The Bruery: PIAPT
Hill Farmstead: any but Arthur (the only one I've ever had lol) would prefer sours but it's whatever :)
Cantillon: any
Upright: any super tasty sour
Lost Abbey: duck duck gooze (would gladly wait for upcoming release)
Cascade: any
Southhampton: lambics
Logsdon: peche n brett
Russian river: beatification, framboise for a cure
goose island: bourbon county vanilla, cherry rye, vanilla, rare (lol) king henry
cigar city: brandy barrel hunahpu
toppling goliath: morning delight, Kentucky brunch
new Belgium: c&g la folie, le terroir

will add more later. thank you!

Hello!

At work right now but I can get a little start on it.

HF: any sour
Cascade: any sour
Logsdon: peche n Brett
RR: Beatification
Cigar City: Brandy Barrel Huna
GI: Bourbon county cherry or vanilla
3F: BA Dark lord
Goliath: Kentucky Brunch
Cantillon: Any
Lost Abbey: Cable Car
Bruery: Melange 3 or 8
Surly: Darkness
Jackie o's: Any sours
Jester king: whiskey barrel rodeo

I'll think of some more to toss on there in a bit

Quick question, does "any sour" mean that if we have two different sours of that brewery then that counts? Or only one is wanted?

I see this a lot on lists, I think I have even done it. Is it just up to that particular individual to determine what he or she means by it?

Quick question, does "any sour" mean that if we have two different sours of that brewery then that counts? Or only one is wanted?

I see this a lot on lists, I think I have even done it. Is it just up to that particular individual to determine what he or she means by it?

IMO if it says any then 2 from the same is OK. But I would say not the same 2 beers

For me this whole thread is all about getting stuff I'd never have the opportunity to otherwise. I'm perfectly ok with getting two different sours from the same brewery

That is always how I read it as well, 2 different ok, 2 of same not ok, unless they are asking multiple vintages.

....says the guy who hasn't granted a MAW yet. I think I will hopefully be able to get one after my CO beercation next week, then it'll be a lot of watching again after that.

JonGrafto said:
Man... I wish I could jump on some of these but Wisconsin kinda sucks for beer selections other than some New Glarus and Central Waters offerings...

I love the barrel aged Central Waters, if you ever want to setup a trade let me know via PM

IMO if it says any then 2 from the same is OK. But I would say not the same 2 beers

I agree with one caveat - 2 of the same beers from different years could be alright (at least, it was with me :) )

I think the best solution is if you can fulfill a MAW by giving 2 beers from the same brewery (or 2 of the same beer w/ different vintage) then just PM the person and ask if they are okay with that. Then all will be well. :fro:

Back