Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will take care of this one. I don't have the most exciting beers on this list, but I do have a couple that I would never want to get rid of. Just know that this is the most difficult wish I will have ever granted! I will cry at the fedex location. But it's all for the spirit of giving! And in the end, it's just beer!

Javier25 said:
I will take care of this one. I don't have the most exciting beers on this list, but I do have a couple that I would never want to get rid of. Just know that this is the most difficult wish I will have ever granted! I will cry at the fedex location. But it's all for the spirit of giving! And in the end, it's just beer!

Niceeee man you've hooked up lots of people!

Javier25 said:

Nice! Good for you for letting some of your treasured stash go.
If I had any of the beers on this list, they'd have to be pried out of my cold dead fingers. ;)

Javier25 said:

JJ is back!!!

Javier25 said:

Way to stockpile the beer karma!

THX!!
Im sure whatever you send, it will be exciting!!
I just realized today that I threw up a pretty insane list.:drunk:
Cheers! Thx again!:ban::rockin:

Javier25 is up!!!

Shaq will keep me company while I wait for the list..

ForumRunner_20130820_173637.jpg

well hello! here's a short list to start:

Surly: darkness
The Bruery: PIAPT
Hill Farmstead: any but Arthur (the only one I've ever had lol) would prefer sours but it's whatever :)
Cantillon: any
Upright: any super tasty sour
Lost Abbey: duck duck gooze (would gladly wait for upcoming release)
Cascade: any
Southhampton: lambics
Logsdon: peche n brett
Russian river: beatification, framboise for a cure
goose island: bourbon county vanilla, cherry rye, vanilla, rare (lol) king henry
cigar city: brandy barrel hunahpu
toppling goliath: morning delight, Kentucky brunch
new Belgium: c&g la folie, le terroir

will add more later. thank you!

Would it be ok to add brewing equipment to this list? Just got 3 kegs that I want to convert. Maybe someone has extra stuff they arwnt using.......

But this is his initial list, which SHOULD be given at least a day or two....in which case, after i pick up beers tomorrow after work, I will grant before you. I can do it now, but would like to pick up a little more than the required two....before you ;)

mikeysab said:
But this is his initial list, which SHOULD be given at least a day or two....in which case, after i pick up beers tomorrow after work, I will grant before you. I can do it now, but would like to pick up a little more than the required two....before you ;)

A day or two? I thought the record was 11 mins...

NIZZLE said:
You so should no one would know what to think ;-)

I'd grant it. Two cans of different types of spam. Cheapest MAW fulfillment ever!

Back