Beer It Forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine broke my concrete patio!! pic to follow in a bit!
Thank you so much Ryan.. way more than i deserve, but i'm always happy to receive it :D

It was certainly all deserved! I know I've probably sent some Tallgrass before but with the new brewery came changes to some recipes and also new beers. I thought those would be some good summer beers to enjoy as it warms up.

It was certainly all deserved! I know I've probably sent some Tallgrass before but with the new brewery came changes to some recipes and also new beers. I thought those would be some good summer beers to enjoy as it warms up.

tallgrass is always good.!! i found buffalo sweat on tap last month.

here's the pics..Again thank you Ryan.:mug:
100_2344.jpg

100_2347.jpg

100_2349.jpg

RU55 Clone... bottled mine yesterday.

RU55 Clone... bottled mine yesterday.

Haha nice! That and the rye not need more time. Rye not is a citra rye saison. Id give it another week. Ill let you know when the ru55 is ready. The brett brawl is up to you its nice and fruity now but obviously dont know how itll change over time. Cheers Joe!

Nice, I really like the idea of this thread. It's cool that everyone is more then happy to share a beer or five. Makes me wish I lived in the U.S.

Some good looking home brew labels he has there! :D

EDIT: how have I still not had a Vivant beer?!

Those were the fancy ones. We love Vivant. In fact we haven't been there in a while, I think I'll see if swmbo wants to check it out this weekend for Mother's Day. Let me know if I can hook you up with some cans.

The package I sent was delivered on Monday afternoon and I still haven't seen any response. Am I worrying for nothing?

The package I sent was delivered on Monday afternoon and I still haven't seen any response. Am I worrying for nothing?

oO Maybe they don't know it was delivered, like it was left on the side of a garage or something. Is there a general area you can give a clue to?

It says that it was dropped off on the porch. I have hopes he is just out of town. Nothing I can really do now anyhow lol. I'm probably just worried over nothing

I don't have a porch...

#sadtrombone

Nobody is asking the real question though...

Did he send beer, or a box full of angry hornets like I was originally planning to send to @Psylocide ?

I don't have a porch...

#sadtrombone

Nobody is asking the real question though...

Did he send beer, or a box full of angry hornets like I was originally planning to send to @Psylocide ?

Pretty bummed on that deal too... all I got was a bunch of beer.

If someone got unicorn eggs, I'm going to start stabbing people.

If anyone deserves unicorn eggs, its this guy.

<<<

Come on now.

I have a request.

My brother in law is in the Navy and stationed in Hawaii. He will be here until June 6 on leave. I was telling him about this thread and the great group of people on the forum. I am sure there are a bunch of people on the BIF list, but if anyone wants to BIF him that would be awesome.

In return I will send out a BIF.

Back