• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan SOLD [Detroit, MI Area] Full Homebrewery Setup for Sale (50A Panel, BK, MT, RIMS, HLT, pumps, conical, etc)For Sale, $1500

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChzyMnky

Reaction score
Hi all! About five years ago I moved from Ohio to Michigan, and I haven't touched my brewing equipment since. So, it's time to get it all out of the basement and get it into a home that will actually use it. $1500 FIRM gets you the whole shebang. Cash preferred, but Venmo or PayPal works too.

Here are the two kickers: 1) I do not want to deal with selling things piecemeal, so it all has to go at once, and to the same buyer. 2) The buyer has to come and pick it up at my house in Plymouth, Michigan (suburban Detroit area). I know these two things kinda suck, but I'm hoping the low price for everything compensates.

I'm looking forward to getting this stuff into the hands of someone who will enjoy it as much as I did. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,
Eric

Attachments

• Electric Homebrewery For Sale.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Back