Beer It Forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the bombers survive? Lol.

My two year old was pretty proud of that one... cried quite a bit when I ripped it off the fridge in front of her.

Yeah they did. I suck at the beer pictures obviously. It's ok. I hung her picture over top of the unicorn picture from wife's niece on our fridge.

Either of you know who might have sent me a bottle of hb labeled "coco"? @bigperm ?

Just curious, and wanted to warn you of potential explosion. Don't open it while your wife is home :D

Yeah that's me. It gushed on you??

That's super weird. I opened one as soon as I read this and no gush at all. Sucks.

Someone let me know this morning that another member here is in need of a good BIF after a beer shipment went MIA. PM me if you wanna get in on the fun!

Revived a unexpected box to day from @Daynada and put a bright spot on a rather ****ty day, thanks!
Looking toward to the Spotted Cow and your stout sounds awesome! Too bad I'll have to wait till stout season��

image.jpg

Revived a unexpected box to day from @Daynada and put a bright spot on a rather ****ty day, thanks!
Looking toward to the Spotted Cow and your stout sounds awesome! Too bad I'll have to wait till stout seasoní*½í¸‰

Stout season started yesterday, ended about fifteen minutes before that.

I had a small trade fall through but the box was already packed.... I am not unpacking beer I just packed.... The box got a new label and a BIF is born. Shipping tomorrow.

The tomorrow I talked about yesterday is here today! And the package was delivered hours ago. I wish I got FedEx deliveries by 11am!

So, apparently I have not played in this thread before. This will be dangerous in the long term.

Thank you again for the unlooked for, very generous package!

View attachment 1437441192532.jpg

Back