Beer It Forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT? I could have sworn you said you didn't get Lagunitas where you were at. I know seekabrew says it, but I thought you said you couldn't find it. Or was it just sculpin? :eek:

well ****...Anyway, I hope you do enjoy the beer I sent from here that you get there. Let me know how the carbonation is on those, if you will.

Grapefruit sculpin is hard to find usually, that is all. Honestly, it is a much welcomed gift. I've been passing on Lagunitas every week for a year now, this will be a great introduction.

I'll definitely let you know on the carb, if you give me some tips. Solid bottle carbonation is a mystery to me.

Grapefruit sculpin is hard to find usually, that is all. Honestly, it is a much welcomed gift. I've been passing on Lagunitas every week for a year now, this will be a great introduction.

I'll definitely let you know on the carb, if you give me some tips. Solid bottle carbonation is a mystery to me.

Well they were filled from the keg. I'm starting to wonder if they hold any real carb after they get warm.

Well they were filled from the keg. I'm starting to wonder if they hold any real carb after they get warm.

Oh got ya. I will let you know for sure then. One of them had a neck full of bubbles and might have been slightly wet bet there was no significant loss if it was in fact leaking. They all went into chill, I'll try one tonight.

WHAT? I could have sworn you said you didn't get Lagunitas where you were at. I know seekabrew says it, but I thought you said you couldn't find it. Or was it just sculpin? :eek:

well ****...Anyway, I hope you do enjoy the beer I sent from here that you get there. Let me know how the carbonation is on those, if you will.

Negative BIF feedback, tsk tsk ;)

Nice box of brews.

A "kind of" BIf will land on Saturday. The fool who I'm sending it to already knows its coming. Hopefully he doesnt fill up on wings and can drink it all in one day!

Negative BIF feedback, tsk tsk ;)

Nice box of brews.

I know. :( Honestly I must have misread his post in the drinking thread. I blame utter stupidity. Well, at least there's one local beer and he gets some of my lousy home brew. hah

Hey stop! I wouldn't turn down any beer, and it really does work out. I've been wanting Lagunitas but I likely wouldn't have ever bought it for the price they are up here. Besides, it was worth it just for that Hairy Eyeball. That slayed me. I need a free day to dig into the collection now and get sloppy :drunk:

sompls bif'd me... got up after day #6 of 16 hr plus shifts and had this sitting on the table. what a great pick me up!! only 1 more shift then 4 days off!!
thank you so much Christopher you are one of the many reasons this site is so great.
Oh yea GO Pirates!!
100_2333.jpg
can't wait to dive in tomorrow.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1429377724.212242.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1429377736.929259.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1429377753.829032.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1429377764.296379.jpg

Oh my god dude. Almost went out and slapped FedEx driver after he tossed it on porch. This is crazy and they sound so good. Already had to hide the cinnamon apflewein from my wife.

Thanks so much man, definitely didn't deserve this. I need another fridge...

View attachment 271916
View attachment 271917
View attachment 271918
View attachment 271919

Oh my god dude. Almost went out and slapped FedEx driver after he tossed it on porch. This is crazy and they sound so good. Already had to hide the cinnamon apflewein from my wife.

Thanks so much man, definitely didn't deserve this. I need another fridge...

Glad they made it! The home brews should be ready except give the rye not a few more weeks. I remember you hadnt had many sours so i sent something easy that you may have access to (duchesse). Let me know what you think of them!

Thanks man I'm so excited. You really didn't have to do that. Grabbed the nut brown to try tonight. Your gift had good timing as did everyone else's. Always seem to get a care package on the worst of days. Much appreciated.

This is such a great idea! I would like to get in on this and beer it forward to somebody in the near future. Things have been going well for me lately, after a rough time last year with a loss in my family. I feel like things have been slowly getting better and i have been grateful for the things in my life. My first child will be born soon, my wife says it could happen any day now and i cant wait.
Anyhow, I feel good and i would like to surprise people and build up some beer karma and ill start gathering up a BIF when i get a little free time and ill hopefully help somebody feel good too.
I dont know many folks on here, but i dont think it matters that much when it comes down to it. Should i just PM somebody when im ready for an address?

This is such a great idea! I would like to get in on this and beer it forward to somebody in the near future. Things have been going well for me lately, after a rough time last year with a loss in my family. I feel like things have been slowly getting better and i have been grateful for the things in my life. My first child will be born soon, my wife says it could happen any day now and i cant wait.
Anyhow, I feel good and i would like to surprise people and build up some beer karma and ill start gathering up a BIF when i get a little free time and ill hopefully help somebody feel good too.
I dont know many folks on here, but i dont think it matters that much when it comes down to it. Should i just PM somebody when im ready for an address?

You can PM @finsfan or @mcbaumannerb and they will be able to hook you up.
Congrats to you and your wife.

Congrats on the new addition!
All I can say about the BIF is....do it! But be forewarned...it's addictive...and awesome! And I'll tell you this too, beer karma is real! I think I heard that around here at some point. Good luck :)

Thank you! i am super excited about the new addition and also about getting a package sent out. I hope somebody likes Anchorage brews and ill be adding in some other brews from around AK too :ban: Ill get a PM sent out to somebody as soon as i have a free day.

Just realized I forgot (like an ass) to leave feedback for a few BIFs that were sent my way. So, to those that I forgot, don't be surprised at the new feedback coming your way. Sorry for the delay. Better late than never, I suppose.

I just got emawbif'd! Thanks to Mark for giving his emaw and to Joe for sending these to me as a BIF. So generous, thank you very much. I am excited to try your homebrew Joe. And the rest are very exciting as well. I shouldn't be thirsty for a while!
I still can't believe this surprise. you guys are making me believe in karma again! Cheers!

You are very welcome! Although you don't know the heart attack you gave Joe & I when you said you moved. Hours after Joe shipped it. :) Enjoy - and I can vouch that Joe makes some killer homebrew. :mug:

Just realized I forgot (like an ass) to leave feedback for a few BIFs that were sent my way. So, to those that I forgot, don't be surprised at the new feedback coming your way. Sorry for the delay. Better late than never, I suppose.

I assumed you were trying to sell me male enhancement pills. Deleted your PM without reading.

I assumed you were trying to sell me male enhancement pills. Deleted your PM without reading.

I was. It was a dual purpose PM. Thanks for the beer and would you like to grow 3 inches in 3 weeks with just one tiny pill a day?

I was. It was a dual purpose PM. Thanks for the beer and would you like to grow 3 inches in 3 weeks with just one tiny pill a day?

I hate that you can't like comments on your cell phone. Cause this **** is funny

I would like to announce to you kind folks that i am a new father! My giant of a son was born yesterday and i couldnt be happier. He was 10 pounds! And the most stressful day of my life, so far, is now over :D
Another announcement, i have the brews ready for my first BIF, and i will be getting an address and sending it out... when i get time lol. Also, if anybody would like to add me on Untappd, im new on there too. Glustick is my username. Thanks guys!

I would like to announce to you kind folks that i am a new father! My giant of a son was born yesterday and i couldnt be happier. He was 10 pounds! And the most stressful day of my life, so far, is now over :D

Another announcement, i have the brews ready for my first BIF, and i will be getting an address and sending it out... when i get time lol. Also, if anybody would like to add me on Untappd, im new on there too. Glustick is my username. Thanks guys!

Congrats. A new father needs a BIF. Doesn't need to be sending one out. Enjoy the journey that is fatherhood.

Congrats my friend, you need to nickname him the destroyer, think about it.

Back