2015 Bourbon County releases

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you in Vermont?

I hadn't heard that.

giphy.gif

The Whole Foods near me was also releasing bottles today. No display (you had to specifically ask for it), limit 1 per person, 5 left by 3pm.

As my first BCBS, though, this stuff is incredible. So much brownie.

I just want the damn barleywine! Best variant of the bunch. If I get others, I'll probably trade for more barleywine. Don't need more than one adjunct in my stout #nomoney

Anyone else having fun explaining to normal people why you're camped out on the sidewalk in the cold? We're having a blast. We gave up on telling people it was for beer. So far we've told people its 1) for adult film auditions or 2) waiting for the new Coldplay album.

I'm sure some of them are wives. However I assume your typical wife gives her husband a "***** please I'm sleeping in" look if he asks.
This seems to be accurate with my group of friends. One girlfriend dragged into coming, all the wives said some variation of "I'm not standing in line for you to waste more money on beer you're going to just complain about anyway."

Cops came by and from the street over the megapgone asked what people were at a liquor store for.

One guy went over and asked what time he was getting off and if he wanted to make some money because no one would question a cop cutting line.

(Slightly embellished)

You caved and went?!?

Back