Top Hops (NYC) Goose Island Bourbon County Black Friday Event

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

franch

Reaction score
Top Hops Black Friday:
Doors at 9AM for bottle sales only
Taps at 12PM

Wristbands or tickets will be handed out to the line at a time to be determined to prevent line cutting.

The first 150 people in line are guaranteed a full allotment of 4 BCBS, 2 BCBW, 1 BCBCS, 1 Bourbon County Regal Rye, and 1 Rare Bourbon County. There will be a good amount of extra regular BCBS for sale - everything else is limited to one allotment. Additionally, there will be some raffles and surprise bottles around.

Goose Island will be providing coffee and beignets from Cheeky Sandwich for the line like last year.

Bottle Prices (all are 16.9oz):
BCBS $10.99/bottle or $118.99/12 bottle case (including a 10% discount)
BCBW $12.99/bottle
BCBS Coffee $12.99/bottle
BCBS Regal Rye $23.99/bottle
BCBS Rare $64.99/bottle

Draft List:
BCBS 2k15
BCBS 2k14
BCBS 2k13
BCBW 2k15
BCBW 2k14
BCBS Coffee 2k15
BCBS Rye 2k15
Halia
Matilda Lambicus
Sofie
Matilda
4 Star Pils
Fulton Street Blend
Ogden
Muddy
The Illinois

Last edited:
Realistically, getting on line at 3 or 4 or so will probably be sufficient, no? 200 people is quite a bit in my mind, but after the OH shenanigans which I wasn't involved in I'm not sure what to think at this point. It's a hike to get there but also don't want to be the sap first on line at midnight if I can avoid it..

Realistically, getting on line at 3 or 4 or so will probably be sufficient, no? 200 people is quite a bit in my mind, but after the OH shenanigans which I wasn't involved in I'm not sure what to think at this point. It's a hike to get there but also don't want to be the sap first on line at midnight if I can avoid it..

i hate everything in this post

i hate everything in this post
I hate me too, but I know at least some of you are planning to get on this line, no? If not..

3DlJ7fx.jpg

The first year for Black Friday at Top Hops MKtheGeneral and I got there at 6am, which put us at numbers two and three on line, with the line growing very slowly for a while after we got there. I got to TH at the same time last year and was twelfth on line, with the line growing fairly steadily thereafter. Not really sure what to expect this year.

Still a **** ton of 2014 BCBS and BCBBW on shelf by me for $24/4 pack no tax. If anyone is still looking, and doesn't mind heading to Bay Ridge, I'll give you the location. No coffee or vanilla, though.

Come to Vermont and hang out instead. Stay at the farmhouse we rented practically for free and eat Thanksgiving leftovers for 2nd dinner (after Parker Pie for 1st dinner).

tempting... but have some things to do Saturday so it might be difficult.

Yo. Gugs just scooped Franch on his home turf.

price list is as listed above. there's a pre-assembled bag that doesn't include rare but includes the rest of the allocations. everyone is allowed to purchase zero or one bottles of rare until rare is gone. rare is not raffle/lottery only.

the good news keeps on coming. sorry guys. out of TH's control.

yeah, saw the trucks didn't deliver everything for OMH today. Are all taps still going to be on?

OMH still doing a nice job. I'm there right now.

what's it like? thinking of heading over.[/QUOTE

Well I'm home now. Very, very well done. Wasn't as packed as expected. Was able to get a Rare which was pretty extraordinary.

Sorry I missed it earlier.

So how many people are on line right now?

franch - any clue if Ted&Co have an opinion regarding people doing a solo cup on line bottle share?

Disturbingly, I'm hearing rumors that there are already a few folks on line. I was planning on being one of the early ******** at 3 or 4am, but this is a different level if true..

Latest posts

Back