Masstoberfest 2015

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew that would turn you on.

You should see me when I'm wearing a toque, swampers, and choppers and talking like that. You'd barely be able to contain yourself.

I have absolutely no idea what that means..' Is that some sort of Yooper lingerie that you buy from Clodhoppers Secret?

I will be out of touch for the next two weeks while I have a small medical matter taken care of. I've needed to have a procto-craniectomy for quite some time and have decided to go ahead and get it taken care of. Melana and the-bird have agreed to act as surrogate me for the duration and will answer anyone's questions re: Masstoberfest. If you are looking for answers to general questions you can post them here and the unwashed masses who populate this thread can (and most assuredly will) offer up their worthless opinions on just about anything. Specific questions, like the address for the party, should be addressed to the-bird or Melana. They're wicked smaht.

I will be out of touch for the next two weeks while I have a small medical matter taken care of. I've needed to have a procto-craniectomy for quite some time and have decided to go ahead and get it taken care of. Melana and the-bird have agreed to act as surrogate me for the duration and will answer anyone's questions re: Masstoberfest. If you are looking for answers to general questions you can post them here and the unwashed masses who populate this thread can (and most assuredly will) offer up their worthless opinions on just about anything. Specific questions, like the address for the party, should be addressed to the-bird or Melana. They're wicked smaht.

Well, I will miss you but once you get your head out of your ass that will be nice.

Well Sire, heres looking up your old address ...

We should make mismatched suspenders mandatory for this year's Masstoberfest.

S-2T.jpg

Melana will probably blow another mash. Paulie lets stuff sit in warm water for a while. The tent monkeys will probably brew something on their Transformer rig. I'll make some ****ty beer in my pillowcase. Someone will be putting dirty hot rocks in brown liquid. That count as brewing?

Hey kids. Alice and I are back from vacation. Didn't miss did a single one of you while gone. Not even you Mort. I kept thinking of you every time I saw s parrot fish dashing across the foreground spewing a trail of coral stool from its arse. Seemed appropriate somehow.View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1442796926.558589.jpg

OK kids, let's start talking this up. Less than two weeks to go. Who's brewing?

Yoop, if you want you can brew on my rig. I can either cook or brew but experience has shown that I can't do both without screwing one or the other up. It's a 3 keggle HERMS system, yours to use if you want.

Hey kids. Alice and I are back from vacation. Didn't miss did a single one of you while gone. Not even you Mort. I kept thinking of you every time I saw s parrot fish dashing across the foreground spewing a trail of coral stool from its arse. Seemed appropriate somehow.View attachment 304574

Friggin' Paulie. You got a lil too much sun!

Welcome home PTN. Now GFY.

Ah, I feel better already.

I'm not planning on brewing at Masstoberfest, but will be bringing food and beer, and I can also bring the 6 tap jocky box as well.

OK kids, let's start talking this up. Less than two weeks to go. Who's brewing?

Yoop, if you want you can brew on my rig. I can either cook or brew but experience has shown that I can't do both without screwing one or the other up. It's a 3 keggle HERMS system, yours to use if you want.

I don't want a lot of responsibility, as I'm a lazy ass who mostly drinks and talks, so I'd rather be an assistant or just in the way. But thanks for the offer to use the rig. If someone else wants to brew, I'd love to help.

I don't want a lot of responsibility, as I'm a lazy ass who mostly drinks and talks, so I'd rather be an assistant or just in the way. But thanks for the offer to use the rig. If someone else wants to brew, I'd love to help.

That's okay. Plenty of time to be lazy with PTN's rig and his ~16 hour sparge.

We do need someone to man the fire extinguisher for the pizza oven. Hey wait. I got an idea on how to reduce that sparge time..... and when you say responsibility that implies there will be responsible people in attendance.

Lots of talk from someone who's going to be hiding at home.

At least Yoop is going to be here getting in the way while she flaps her lips incessantly.

I'll do more than get in the way and flap my lips. I'll......why I'll..........um, I'll.............

No, you pretty much nailed that one.

But we wouldn't be so rude as to call you out about it that day.

No. We'll wait till you leave then laugh about you amongst ourselves. Cause we gut mannahz.

That's you alright, all about class and manners. I don't care what anybody says about you Paul, you act like you have some class. Sometimes.

Latest posts

Back