What do you drive?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John0228 said:
This is true! Nice car

Thanks. I've never been a fan of imports, but my buddy had a Z similar to yours and it was a blast to drive. Felt like it weighed half as much as my mustang...

2003 Nissan 350z 6 speed manual. Doing some work to it next year, not fast enough yet...

My son has same car, same year. He's done lots of work to it, it will go faster. It also will get a lot louder, and the exhaust will stink :(

Very fun car to drive. I prefer my G35 though, but I'm old. Here's the only picture of mine I have here on the forum. I'm hoping to meet Charlie Papazian in December, have him sign my plate!

RDWHAHB_license_plate.JPG

1996 Subaru Outback. Got it for $2,200 for the all wheel drive for the snowy winters.

But, I sure do miss my 1971 Ford Torino Station Wagon. Should have held on to it. Was my favorite of all cars I ever owned!

1971_Ford_Torino_500_Station_Wagon.jpg

wobrien said:
Thanks. I've never been a fan of imports, but my buddy had a Z similar to yours and it was a blast to drive. Felt like it weighed half as much as my mustang...

I used to despise imports but I decided to go with this one after a few American cars. It's a fun car, quick, and looks good. We will see after some work if it's worth it....

passedpawn said:
My son has same car, same year. He's done lots of work to it, it will go faster. It also will get a lot louder, and the exhaust will stink :(

Very fun car to drive. I prefer my G35 though, but I'm old. Here's the only picture of mine I have here on the forum. I'm hoping to meet Charlie Papazian in December, have him sign my plate!

I thought about the g35, I was selfish and only wanted the 2 seats haha. Nice plates!

No such thing as fast enough. I have a 2007 Mustang GT with a couple goodies but nothing serious. New exhaust, suspension, cold air intake and a custom tune. Tough to balance the disposable income between hobbies...

View attachment 37586

Nope, you should ALWAYS be able to go a little faster, that's why my car is on the juice. Thinking about a rear mount turbo for the wifes car. Got to put those new 5.0s in their place! :rockin:

Wife drives the 1st gen xB and I drive the ist AKA xD, and my Mother bought a second gen xB. Scion family for sure.:rockin:

IMG_1039.jpg

DSCF0281-2.jpg

LompocHighSchoolShowandShine006.jpg

03 Civic Coupe gets 40+ MPG on gas... I do not drive it like its a fast and furious car.

97 4Runnser SR5 4WD... awesome Stock grocery getter however 15MPG blows donkey balls. so it sits at home most of the time.

-=Jason=-

:rockin::rockin::rockin:Almost bought the new release series tC but holding out for this sweet azz ride!!! Troy from five axis is so down with customizing the Scion rides! He's a genius! This is a Scion FR-S with a Subaru Boxter motor. AE86 fans are going nuts, and it is rear wheel drive. Did I mention the boxter motor? Toyobaru FTW!! I am just grinning as I recite the word turbo over and over again in my head!

Scion-FRS-86-side-300x200.jpg

1997 Saturn SL1: drab gray. The car for people who wear sandals and socks, but it gets the job done.

2001 xj 4" lift 31" bfgs racked and lighted up (gas lovin 4x4 )

2004 Suzuki forenza. Gas saver

2010 jeep patriot. Wifes main ride

92 Isuzu Rodeo 4x4
This thing will go damn near anywhere I want it to.

000_0038.jpg

I've got a 2010 Mazda3 hatchback. I have to drive a lot for work, so it's a fun little car for zipping around the Dallas freeways. Would have liked to get the Mazdaspeed, but as the wife put it, "We're not paying an extra $4,000 so you can get a bunch of speeding tickets."

73658_10100391516938734_2317558_68188810_5079400_n.jpg

For our commuting:
- 2008 Prius
- 2006 Civic

For our daughter to drive to school (hills in winter):
- 2008 Rav4 Limited

We tend to keep our vehicles for a long time; previous vehicles have included:
- 1993 Accord (sold w/ 186,000 miles)
- 1996 VW Passat TDI wagon (sold w/ 283,000 miles)
- 2000 Audi A6 wagon (traded w/ 187,000 miles)
- others

Usual ride in cold/rainy weather: 2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Driveway "Ornament" that hauls anything but gets crappy fuel mileage: 1998 Ford F-150 Super Cab with a full 8 foot bed and cap
"Summer" Ride: 1999 Honda Gold Wing GL1500SE

DSCN0303.jpg

DSCN0081.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

@ passedpawn...

Yup, I love my Wing, too. I call it either my "couch rocket" or my Barkalounger on Wheels! We did a 2800 mile trip on it last September, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

glenn514:mug:

Daily 2004 Nissan navara pick up... It goes anywhere and carries anything,
W/end 1967 mustang, just cause..... Well you know
Glenn

'96 Ford F-250 HD with a 7.6L (460CID) under the hood is my daily driver while I'm home.
'95 Ford F-150 (V-6) is what I drive when I'm at my other place (I work between Tulsa, and Madill Oklahoma).

Just picked up the new ride yesterday:rockin:
'12 A3 Premium plus, Ti package w/ panaramic roof

7145-a3-1.jpg

7146-a3-dealer.jpg

Nice not driving a POS anymore!

Looks identical to the A3 my brother got. He got the A3 manual with TI package, meteor grey everything except Nav. Badass car.

I have an 05 A4 3.0.

For some reason the magnums are growing on me (I drive a Charger)

Right on! (You on LXF?) I enjoyed the mags from the time they came out but didnt buy one until 08. After I bought the one you see in my post I bought a 06 Mag R/T...but I have to say I only truly love the 08+ LX's.

Here is the 06

0df30826.jpg

Latest posts

Back