What do you drive?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not exactly my daily driver === but I do drive it....

49858 original miles - 428CJ / Auto / A/C - We have had the car just over 20 years!

Oh yeah ---- it did not look like this when I "found it"

Nice job! I love the '69s. I got a hardtop in the garage that I keep threatening to work on... It won't look as badass as yours, I'm sure. But it should be a summer driver.

2- Dodge 2500 4x4 w/ the Cummins 05 & 95

One's in the low 11's and thats with traction problems.

I don't have a beard, am not a nerdy engineering type and have never sniffed an airlock. Might explain why I don't give two ****s about my mode of transportation.

05 Saturn Ion (me)
10 Toyota Sienna (wife)

Badass.

shecky said:
I don't have a beard, am not a nerdy engineering type and have never sniffed an airlock. Might explain why I don't give two ****s about my mode of transportation.

05 Saturn Ion (me)
10 Toyota Sienna (wife)

Badass.

That may be.

I also don't notice any trends among homebrewers and the cars they drive.

I have a 2004 Nissan Sentra, I kinda like it but I loved my old 99 Corolla. That thing was a tank. Finally gave up the ghost after 410000 km.

Me - 2008 Chevy Eqinox, Wifey - 2007 Pontiac Torrent, and on rare occasions we pull out the 1970 MG Midget

Once upon a time, I had a 2001 Saab 9-3 Viggen. I miss having a really strong turbo 4-cyl.

Yeah, this has to be my favorite car I've ever owned. This one is the 2.8L V6 turbo... very 'peppy'. I don't think I could own a non-turbo car after this!

my-other-car-is-your-mom-white-ringer_design.png

A 2004 SHC 140" Sprinter van. It's nice to be able to walk around inside it without banging my head. Plus, I can put 14' boards in it. The greyhounds love it. It replaced my Civic and my old Dodge RV. I call it a steel tent. Can't knock the mileage either, 26-29 mpg.

I have a 2001 F-250 Powerstroke diesel, 4 door 4WD that I used for work when I was consulting in the oilfield. It has 251K miles on it now, but after the first 4 years it had 210K. Since 05 I've had a company car, right now it's an Expedition.
My wife has a 2008 hardtop Miata convertible that she really loves but it's too small for me.

I've got a 1999 z28 as my daily. It is about time to move into something more family oriented, and SWMBO is mostly on board with a 2012 Jeep SRT8 :ban:

She just bought a 2011 Charger R/T fully loaded which I am stupid jealous of. On the other hand, my commute is 5 minutes, where hers is 55.

My baby Jenny. She's a 2001 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 straight 6. Shes still pretty even though the North Carolina tornados rained some serious hail all over her. But hey the insurance money helped me buy some more beer making supplies :) I would post a picture but my other phone with the pics got a little thirsty for a beer.

I love my truck - '99 Dodge 2500 Cummins, quadcab, 8' bed, 4x4, 5 speed. Then there's my Jeep Cherokee toy with 239,000 miles. And I enjoy my Suzuki SV650. Wife drives an '07 Accord EX-L 6 speed.

Jeep Commander for me. Wife has a Jeep Liberty. Daughter has a Jeep Cherokee. Son drives some type of sporty Cadillac pimp mobile :confused:.

I dont know the years........

Nothing with a payment.
93 Lincoln Mark VIII beater.
06 Pontiac GTO when the sun shines.

Not exactly my daily driver === but I do drive it....

49858 original miles - 428CJ / Auto / A/C - We have had the car just over 20 years!

Oh yeah ---- it did not look like this when I "found it"

Nice! That was my dream car until they released the S197s. I had an '05 GT up until a few months ago when I had to sell her to prepare for my son's arrival. They did a beautiful job of capturing the late '60s pony.

Nice car man.

2005 GMC Sierra Crew Cab
2002 Honda Accord
1968 Pontiac Firebird, driven on nice days and never to a place with shopping carts!

*drool.

Back