Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a trade, but a gift from the brother-in-law from Anchorage.

ForumRunner_20130719_180838.png

Just a little swap with fermentNEthing! I can't wait to try those Ithaca brews! And now my Mad Elf has a proper serving glass! Now I need to talk my dad into parting with one of his '11 mad elf's!

LoloMT7 said:
I always enjoy shipping my homebrews out to a fellow brewer :mug: I look forward to hearing your feedback. That's again for the yeast strains!

I want to trade with both Lolo (again) and Channel66. Let's make it happen.

Got these today my first beer trade! just read the brew like a monk and heard the Four mentioned pretty excited about that one:)

KINDLE_CAMERA_1372683582000.jpg

These just came in from remmy in CT a little before 7pm. Thanks Man! I can get Dale's Pale ale around here,but it's always good. The other three from CT will be very interesting to try. Haven't been down that way since craft beer was in it's infancy. These'll go in the fridge in a few for maybe friday. Or raise one to my lil sis's birthday tomorrow?...she's in NM.
http://[URL=http://s563.photobucket.com/user/unionrdr/media/PICT0002_zpse0a908ad.jpg.html] [/URL]

I had to smile looking at the names on the beers. Dale was a work buddy of mine. And of course Led Zepplin's "misty mountain hop" was a popular song when we were in high school. And the Sea Hag was a recurring Popeye character.
The porkslap makes me think of a saison one might drink with pit bbq'd pulled pork. Interesting stuff!:tank:

Channel66 said:
Haha, baby sitter soon. Same thing right?

Ha! Am I the only one who read that as baby bitter at first glance. I thought you were talking about a beer you were going to brew to celebrate the pregnancy. :D

I sent a 23lb box out to Initybrew this morning via UPS so hopefully it will make it there by the end of the month! 14 beers in all.

Remmy you find out about the big specialty bottles from nebco yet? Or find any more g-bot? Next week would be good for me if ur still looking to trade.

LoloMT7 said:
Remmy you find out about the big specialty bottles from nebco yet? Or find any more g-bot? Next week would be good for me if ur still looking to trade.

Let me call NEBCO tomorrow. I'll find out for you for sure.

MrNickVT said:

To Cathedral's post.

that is a BBL aged peoples porter in the back, not just a 22oz :mug:

Back