Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ready to pack a trade in the next few days. Got some HEAT going out to Montana!!!

Anyone want to trade? Let me know.

137173d1374709828-what-you-drinking-now-image-2990855027.jpg

image-3845274595.jpg

image-135987104.jpg

:(

Nick knows he can't beat me!

I'm packing 2 trades in the next few days. I told myself to stop. But somehow, I just can't. Too ****ing addictive.

Did I say two? Make that FOUR! FML!

Remmy said:
Did I say two? Make that FOUR! FML!

Nice! I think I have four or five going on. Luckily nobody's in a huge hurry! I'll hit you up once these get sent out. I need to get me some Ghandi-bot!!

tyzippers said:
Nice! I think I have four or five going on. Luckily nobody's in a huge hurry! I'll hit you up once these get sent out. I need to get me some Ghandi-bot!!

We run out of that stuff quick in CT. Let me know. Before I drink it all. :D

Remmy said:
We run out of that stuff quick in CT. Let me know. Before I drink it all. :D

Ha! You will prolly smash all those g-bots by the time I'm ready! I'll see what I can do!!

tripplehazzard said:
Thanks dave37!!!! Lotsa good east coast beers! :)

Awesome i was really looking forward to hearing what u thought about that porter too! Damn..i might just have to send you another package in the near future. :mug: will be posting pics of mine tonight. :tank:

DisturbdChemist said:
An ip trade with westlyS. Cant wait to try them. Sorry i had to bail quickly man.

Enjoy them man!
And no problem on having to leave quickly. I've talked your ear off enough on our other trades. :D

Boom! A really nice haul from tripplehazard. Thanks again Kendall! Some surprises in here i was not expecting. Lookin forward to trying the fresh squeezed and trippel. But im really pumped for the homebrew. Got them in the fridge now cooling down. Cant wait!

Pkg definitely got beat up but everything survived the trip.

image-765007721.jpg

image-3143943756.jpg

image-1123885754.jpg

image-1432803974.jpg

image-1655051686.jpg

image-1196726130.jpg

Boom! A really nice haul from tripplehazard. Thanks again Kendall! Some surprises in here i was not expecting. Lookin forward to trying the fresh squeezed and trippel. But im really pumped for the homebrew. Got them in the fridge now cooling down. Cant wait!

Pkg definitely got beat up but everything survived the trip.

Nice to see them sitting there! Of course I had to include a triple! :mug: I like what you did there with the hb. I wanted to get you more bells but I think that's their best shelf beer :ban:

The selection was perfect man. Once we cruise through this first batch we can set the next one up.thanks. May your beers be cold and your buzz be excellent. :drunk:

Nice haul right there! Luckily, that package survived! That's one of the reasons why I try to ship as many cans as possible in trades.

The stuff we find in our local beer stores. :D

image-1442875475.jpg

Anyhow, I am packing-up some stuff this evening and will be shipping two packages out in a couple of days!

This was not a trade but I just vacationed in London and picked up these. Never heard of any of them but several have high ratings on BA

image-1863668300.jpg

Glad they got there safe. Hoptical is probably my favorite Long Island Ipa. Other breweries are closing in fast though.

bigmike99 said:
Glad they got there safe. Hoptical is probably my favorite Long Island Ipa. Other breweries are closing in fast though.

I thought it was you. Really looking forward to trying them. Havent had anything by Blue Point yet. Big Six Point fan but never had the Bengali. And the Celtic Ale looks good too. Thanks!

For some reason your package made me think of this:

[ame]http://youtu.be/QAqOZVPZBuQ[/ame]

:mug:

If you take the ferry over to port jeff def check out Port Jeff Brewery. Newish Party Boat iPA is excellent and in general all their stuff is above average IMO.

Back