Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bigmike99 said:
Glad they got there safe. Hoptical is probably my favorite Long Island Ipa. Other breweries are closing in fast though.

I'm just not a big fan of hoptical. I thought it was mediocre.

I'm just not a big fan of hoptical. I thought it was mediocre.

Says the guy that lives near The Alc. :rockin:

Long Island reminds me of Jersey...but just slightly better beer. Hoptical is chill!

Remmy said:
Says the guy that lives near The Alc. :rockin:

Long Island reminds me of Jersey...but just slightly better beer. Hoptical is chill!

You've had heady more recently then I have pal. So I don't want to hear it :)

Thank you initybrew!! Philly guys really know how to trade!!

ForumRunner_20130726_171850.jpg

Glad everything arrived in one piece.

Can't wait for your 25lber to drop next week.

Also, I have been sucking down those sweet baby jesus'es all week. Really good dessert beer. The aroma is unreal.

sfrisby said:
Not really a trade as I have a friend in Fla and we'll send a box to each other a few times a year...but wow.

I wish your friend was my friend haha. Cigar city is awesome!

Not a trade but some great beers i got in New Mexico on vacation, drinking the enjoy by 8-02 on my birthday, 8-02 :D

2013-07-27 09.40.56.jpg

This might be the best trade ive made so far. Two bottles of bavarian hefeweizen homebrew for a wheat beer glass straight from germany! We have a family friend who is from Germany and visited earlier this summer, visited this brewery, bought a glass, later found out I brew beer and was so excited she offered me the glass haha I couldnt turn it down. I just looked it up and its located in northern Bavaria Germany, in the town of Bayreuth. Been brewing for 150 years! So excited to have something from a such a traditional brewery in Germany! I will for sure be drinking out of this today when i bottle my Pale Ale

2013-07-28 10.25.54.jpg

2013-07-28 10.25.59.jpg

I can't stand the taste of wine - ANY wine.

Is Skeeter Pee for me?

coldcrash said:
Another unexpected bomb at my doorstep!

This time some Long Island/ Brooklyn beers/ presumably from another Swaparama participant?

Thanks Mike!

Nice man.. If you like the bengali youll love the resin. If youd be into some more nyc brews maybe we could set a small one up.

Dave37 said:
Nice man.. If you like the bengali youll love the resin. If youd be into some more nyc brews maybe we could set a small one up.

Yeah Resin is a solid DIPA. That and 3 Beans are what turned me into a Sixpoint fanboy.

I'm kinda tapped out on trades right now but maybe down the road...

What are your favorite NYC breweries/ beers?

Yeah Resin is a solid DIPA. That and 3 Beans are what turned me into a Sixpoint fanboy.

I'm kinda tapped out on trades right now but maybe down the road...

What are your favorite NYC breweries/ beers?

You don't get Sixpoint in PA???

Someone get that guy some Sixpoint!

Not a trade picture but...
Look what my co-worker brought me today. A full case of Big Sky Brewing's Heavy Horse. They just bottled it at Big Sky yesterday and the wrong born on date was stamped on 50 cases) so they gave them all away to the employees. Free beer always tastes great!

ResizedImage_1375193937086.jpg

Remmy said:
You don't get Sixpoint in PA???

I do have Sixpoint available to me, both in PA and in MD where I buy most of my beer.

The Bengali Tiger came in a package of NYC beers from bigmike99. I'd never tried that one and was delighted to receive it. It wasn't a trade, he just dropped a bomb on my doorstep out of generosity.

No problem.

You like your pictures filtered much like your beer? No Heady Topper for you, sir! :D

No problem.

You like your pictures filtered much like your beer? No Heady Topper for you, sir! :D

I filter what I want to filter!

I'm used to taking pics with my dslr, my filters are just a contrast boost and a sharpen because no matter how good a phone camera is, it's no dslr. Just way more convenient.

Well, drink up!

I am saddened by the fact that Lolo's shipment won't get to him until Monday. I didn't want to run the risk of shipping USPS and having an awesome shipment of beer being thrown in the garbage (or consumed by USPS staff) and being blacklisted for future shipments...so I shipped UPS. Rats.

Back