YABC-Yet a Brew Controller: BrewManiacEx

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since updating, I've been having connection issues where I can't connect at all via my router or directly to the AP (192.168.4.1). The page times out. I started from scratch, erased flash and re uploaded the 0.49 bin file and now have another problem. I am presented with the below page but when I click update, I get a "errror:connection refused" message. I tried ticking the 'Fresh install:Format SPIFFS and download all" option but after it formats, I get the same error. I tried reflashing again but get almost the same page but there is nothing under 'HTML/Javescript version: 0'. I reset the esp8266 but now can't bring up this page at all. Am I missing a step?
1598056342444.png

Just got it working again using PlaformIO and the full interface is available but after resetting the esp8266, I can't connet to it any more. The blue led on the esp8266 is flashing roughly twice a second.

I have been writing blank bin files to the entire address space prior to flashing again. Keep running into issues. Brewflasher doesn't have an option for BrewmaniacEX

I have been writing blank bin files to the entire address space prior to flashing again. Keep running into issues. Brewflasher doesn't have an option for BrewmaniacEX
There are a couple of steps that you need to follow - All you need BF for is to completely erase the esp8266 and get rid of the old wifi stuff- then use your normal program to load the .bin files

Ok thanks for that. Much easier to wipe flash that way. Still no luck. I can access the gui after flashing via PlatformIO and after I configure the access point to connect to my router I can access it via the static IP. As soon as the esp8266 is reset one more time, it is no longer accessible with the blue LED flashing roughly twice a second.

This is what I see in the serial monitor:

ets Jan 8 2013,rst cause:2, boot mode:3,0)

load 0x4010f000, len 1392, room 16
tail 0
chksum 0xd0
csum 0xd0
v3d128e5c
~ld

Last edited:
Is there a bug in the firmware regarding WiFi?
I just reflashed via ESP8266Flasher.exe again and set a static IP in my router instead of the brewmaniacex gui and after that I selected update now under 'HTML/Javescript version' and it updated without any errors. It is also still working perfectly after 10 power cycles.

The esp8266 has 4M or 16M(pro version) of flash. Web server, db for loging and pages for UI. Hard time filling 256k???? Bet he's into a couple meg.
it's the libs that kill you. nothing is written anymore to conserve memory.. Sad that those of us who cut their teeth on 4-8(expensive)k of ROM get back into some of these boards and (I guess I'm grateful for those that do the low level $#!+ these days..) find that nothing is done without .5-2M of space, maybe we need to go back to 7bit bytes?
4-16M of space is a lot.. don't waste it..
(yeah, oldish guy here)

I'm about to start ordering parts for the pcb and I'm wondering about the phoenix contacts. Am I correct in assuming that any old phoenix contact with a 5.08mm pitch will work?

I think i may have som v1.1 boards, i have to check tomorrow. Cannot remember what the changes was to 1.11 though. Probably som small error just. So long since i built my two boards.

you are also based in Sweden, if so i can probaby send you a board for a small fee. drop me a pm.

Hi RollE2k

Thanks for the reply.

My LCD works fine. I am trying to see the effect of the buttons on the LCD.

I have a 4-button membrane setup. Plugging this into the headers and pressing buttons does not seem to cause anything to happen.

I have a PCF8574P soldered next to the D1, so there shouldnt be any issues there either...

I have enabled the ButtonViaPCF8574 flag and scanned the I2C addresses. I have then tried all the available addresses within that flag, but i have not been able to get the buttons working.

I have even shorted these headers directly to make sure the buttons are not defunct.

Any ideas?

H Ender2336,

Did you ever find a resolution to your buttons issue? I have the same problem and so I'm currently looking for a solution.

Hello. Has anyone rewired a Klarstein All in One using BrewManiac ?

It has basically 2 Heating Elements and a Pump.
I guess I should declare the 1800W as Sparge Heating and the 700W as the Heating and I'm good to go ?
I want to add a motorized paddler as well. I'm thinking about putting it together with the pump.
Do I have another option ?

1614267684020.png

H Ender2336,

Did you ever find a resolution to your buttons issue? I have the same problem and so I'm currently looking for a solution.

To close this, I did find the resolution. I used the wrong port PCF8574AP port expander, but replaced it with PCF8574N. Both were purchased as PCF8574P on AliExpress and EBay, but the actual versions were different. I believe the addressing between the circuits differ.

Hello. Has anyone rewired a Klarstein All in One using BrewManiac ?

It has basically 2 Heating Elements and a Pump.
I guess I should declare the 1800W as Sparge Heating and the 700W as the Heating and I'm good to go ?
I want to add a motorized paddler as well. I'm thinking about putting it together with the pump.
Do I have another option ?

View attachment 719971

I just finalized BrewManiac for my all-in-one system, and I have connected 2x 1250w elements in parallel. It was however just finalized, so I have not been able to test it yet. If you decide to do it, I have created an enclosure to be 3D-printed. You can find this here: BrewManiac Control Box by Geirn

I just finalized BrewManiac for my all-in-one system, and I have connected 2x 1250w elements in parallel. It was however just finalized, so I have not been able to test it yet. If you decide to do it, I have created an enclosure to be 3D-printed. You can find this here: BrewManiac Control Box by Geirn
Nice. Do you have photos of the wiring/connections under the boiler? Interested to see.

Nice. Do you have photos of the wiring/connections under the boiler? Interested to see.

Yes, I obviously replaced the very minimalistic all-in-one electronic board (with on-board PSU and relays) with a separate 12V PSU and 2 SSR relays, whereof the one to the heating elements is with heat sink. I fixed it all to the side of the base. I’m still connected to the physical pump switch, as I was thinking of being able to turn of the pump during mashing to stir, even in automatic mode. However, this might be possible from the controller too(?)

Attachments

• 92276A0D-D7E0-47EF-A69B-36E46954678C.jpeg
    92276A0D-D7E0-47EF-A69B-36E46954678C.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 104
@Singing Indurain (love that nickname) : It's a Klarstein then ? Looks promising for what I want to do :D
He-he, came to think about that name while I was exercising on my bike in the rain😉 I’t not a Klarstein, but I suppose they are not that different. This is a BB30 Automatic, that I believe was maybe just sold in Norway. I bought it with broken electronics for this purpose. You can see it here:

Yes, I obviously replaced the very minimalistic all-in-one electronic board (with on-board PSU and relays) with a separate 12V PSU and 2 SSR relays, whereof the one to the heating elements is with heat sink. I fixed it all to the side of the base. I’m still connected to the physical pump switch, as I was thinking of being able to turn of the pump during mashing to stir, even in automatic mode. However, this might be possible from the controller too(?)
Thanks for that. I still need convert my urn and was unsure how the SSR and pump would handle being so close to the underside of the elements. I will definitely print your electronics enclosure, cheers.

OK for the life of me I cannot find a 7805DT in TO252 package. What should be the specs for the voltage regulator ? 5V output. What should be the max I output ? Is 100 mA enough ? Shall I go to 1500 mA ?

OK for the life of me I cannot find a 7805DT in TO252 package. What should be the specs for the voltage regulator ? 5V output. What should be the max I output ? Is 100 mA enough ? Shall I go to 1500 mA ?

I have not really reflected over required specs, but I ordered TO263 packaging (without actually realizing). It is a bit big, but it works fine and I was able to mount it by cutting/modifying its pins. I ordered this:
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrw0AGb

I just bought that : https://www.reboul.fr/storage/0000309c.pdf
I might have to bend some pins but I guess it should do the trick.

Edit : It did. Moving forward....
Haven't connected a screen though

Edit 2 : Screen connected, Got Web, attached to Network, can do stuff. Can't see anything on screen though.

Edit 3 : Using the "small I2C board at the back of the screen", will remove IC3 (or small board at the back)
1614962963657.png

Last edited:
Search for LM7805 and 78M05

Ok quick update (and call for help).
I get it all up and running, have a dual heater setup.
Pump work, Heater 1 get 11 or so volts on the HTR/ACT1 and LED.
But when I am in BOTH or Heater 2 only, I only got something like 3 Volts on the SHTR/ACT3 & LED outputs.
Did I swap resistors ?
1615579385210.png

OK I rechecked everything, doing everything back step by step. I ckecked my BC337s, my diods, my Rs,nothing fried.

My issue is that nothing happens on the D8 Pin of the D1 Mini when I trigger ACT3/Secondary Heater.
On D7, I have the 0 to 3.3V trigger happening, same on D5 for the pump.
But D8 stays at 0 all the time.

Could it be a Defective D1 ? Where JUST this would be broken ?

I added this in pins.h and when I compile with SecondaryHeater, I know have 3.3 on D8.
Is this normal ?

Code:
#if SecondaryHeaterSupport == true
    pinMode (AuxHeatControlPin, OUTPUT);
    setSecondaryHeaterOut(LOW);
#endif

I added this in pins.h and when I compile with SecondaryHeater, I know have 3.3 on D8.
Is this normal ?

Code:
#if SecondaryHeaterSupport == true
    pinMode (AuxHeatControlPin, OUTPUT);
    setSecondaryHeaterOut(LOW);
#endif

The missing code is added.

D8, aka GPIO15, must be HIGH to enable normal boot up. If you pull it to low, EPS8266 won't boot normally.
Most ESP8266 solutions, like EPS12 or EPS01, connect D8 to Vcc via a resistor. You can find the schematics on GitHub or Espressif's website.

The code will run after boot up, so D8 should be low after boot up. Unfortunately, I don't have dual heater setup, and I can't verify that.
However, I did use D8 to control a Relay Module in BrewPiLess, and it works as expected. Though, there is one people report that his BrewPiLess won't boot-up if D8 is connected to the relay module. I guess he might have some bad D1 mini or NodeMCU that doesn't follow the design guideline of Espressif or bad Relay module that pull D8 low.

The missing code is added.

D8, aka GPIO15, must be HIGH to enable normal boot up. If you pull it to low, EPS8266 won't boot normally.
Most ESP8266 solutions, like EPS12 or EPS01, connect D8 to Vcc via a resistor. You can find the schematics on GitHub or Espressif's website.

The code will run after boot up, so D8 should be low after boot up. Unfortunately, I don't have dual heater setup, and I can't verify that.
However, I did use D8 to control a Relay Module in BrewPiLess, and it works as expected. Though, there is one people report that his BrewPiLess won't boot-up if D8 is connected to the relay module. I guess he might have some bad D1 mini or NodeMCU that doesn't follow the design guideline of Espressif or bad Relay module that pull D8 low.
With your latest modification, it works just fine with Dual Heater mode.
I retrofitted a Klarstein Brauheld Pro with a BrewManiac system, it's working super fine
1616849031267.png
1616849046317.png

Thanks again for everything you do for the community !

ExbrewM.jpg
I tried flashing the software yesterday, and some very quick testing suggests it was uploaded, and is working, but I get a LOT of error messages when building. Am I missing something with Platformio?

This error looks familiar from my first experience with Paltformio and this software. I will try and compile it this weekend to see what might be giving you this issue (unless someone beats me to it).

View attachment 735514
I tried flashing the software yesterday, and some very quick testing suggests it was uploaded, and is working, but I get a LOT of error messages when building. Am I missing something with Platformio?
I have replicated your issue.
1626432452459.png

To replicate this, I selected PlatformIO on the left, expanded 'Default, General' and selected 'Build All'. This will try and build all of Brewmaniacx flavours as they are all specified in the platformio.ini env_default.
1626433177554.png
Only spargeheater will compile but I haven't looked into what you need to change in order to get any of the other flavours to compile on there own.

If you only want to compile spargeheater, expand 'spargeheater/general' and select 'build'. This will compile the spargeheater flavour only.
1626433051767.png

Another way to compile spargeheater only is to delete all the other flavours from platformio.ini, env_default (leave spargeheater there) and then you can compile via 'Default, general,build all' but this is not necessary.

Last edited:
Hello, friends!
I have completed my boiler etc ..
And now I'm on my way of building automatics. The electric part is done 100%. I have got stuck with building the project.
I'm using WEMOS D1 mini , so I have decided to recompile version 0.5. But the configuration itself is typical -one heater, one pump, one sensor. I'm not new to microcontrollers, but I have never delt with VS Code + platformio. So I started with some help videos,
installed everything and ... then I've got 400+ errors.
I assume the problem is somwhere in depth configuration but I have no idea where to got.
Please, give me a hand )

Some output (terminated after some errors) is below:
Executing task: C:\Users\User\.platformio\penv\Scripts\platformio.exe run <

Processing wemosd1mini (platform: espressif8266@~2.6.2; board:
d1_mini; framework: arduino)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Verbose mode can be enabled via `-v, --verbose` option
CONFIGURATION: Redirecting...
PLATFORM: Espressif 8266 (2.6.3) > WeMos D1 R2 and mini
HARDWARE: ESP8266 80MHz, 80KB RAM, 4MB Flash
PACKAGES:
- framework-arduinoespressif8266 3.20704.0 (2.7.4)
- tool-esptool 1.413.0 (4.13)
- tool-esptoolpy 1.30000.201119 (3.0.0)
- toolchain-xtensa 2.40802.200502 (4.8.2)
LDF: Library Dependency Finder -> Library Dependency Finder (LDF) — PlatformIO latest documentation
LDF Modes: Finder ~ chain, Compatibility ~ soft
Found 39 compatible libraries
Scanning dependencies...
Dependency Graph
|-- <ArduinoJson> 6.10.0
|-- <EEPROM> 1.0
|-- <OneWire> 2.3.5
|-- <PID_AutoTune_v0>
|-- <PID_v1>
|-- <ArduinoOTA> 1.0
| |-- <ESP8266WiFi> 1.0
| |-- <ESP8266mDNS> 1.2
| | |-- <ESP8266WiFi> 1.0
|-- <ESP8266mDNS> 1.2
| |-- <ESP8266WiFi> 1.0
|-- <ESP8266WiFi> 1.0
|-- <ESPAsyncTCP> 1.1.3
| |-- <ESP8266WiFi> 1.0
|-- <ESP Async WebServer> 1.2.2
| |-- <ESPAsyncTCP> 1.1.3
| |-- <Hash> 1.0
| |-- <ESP8266WiFi> 1.0
| |-- <ArduinoJson> 6.10.0
|-- <Hash> 1.0
|-- <LittleFS(esp8266)> 0.1.0
|-- <EspSoftwareSerial> 6.8.5
|-- <Wire> 1.0
|-- <ESP8266HTTPUpdateServer> 1.0
| |-- <ESP8266WebServer> 1.0
| |-- <ESP8266WiFi> 1.0
|-- <ESP8266WebServer> 1.0
| |-- <ESP8266WiFi> 1.0
|-- <ESP8266HTTPClient> 1.2
| |-- <ESP8266WiFi> 1.0
|-- <ESP8266httpUpdate> 1.3
| |-- <ESP8266HTTPClient> 1.2
| |-- <ESP8266WiFi> 1.0
|-- <DNSServer> 1.1.1
| |-- <ESP8266WiFi> 1.0
|-- <PCF8574 - library for ESP8266> 1.0.0
| |-- <Wire> 1.0
|-- <ESP8266_SSD1306> 4.0.0
| |-- <Wire> 1.0
|-- <LiquidCrystal_I2C_V3-master>
| |-- <Wire> 1.0
Building in release mode
Compiling .pio\build\wemosd1mini\src\BackupService.cpp.o
Compiling .pio\build\wemosd1mini\src\BrewManiac.cpp.o
Compiling .pio\build\wemosd1mini\src\BrewManiacEx.cpp.o
Compiling .pio\build\wemosd1mini\src\BrewManiacWeb.cpp.o
Compiling .pio\build\wemosd1mini\src\ESP32HTTPUpdateServer.cpp.o
Compiling .pio\build\wemosd1mini\src\ESPUpdateServer.cpp.o
Compiling .pio\build\wemosd1mini\src\EmbeddedFiles.cpp.o
Compiling .pio\build\wemosd1mini\src\FsEeprom.cpp.o
Compiling .pio\build\wemosd1mini\src\HttpUpdateHandler.cpp.o
Compiling .pio\build\wemosd1mini\src\TimeKeeper.cpp.o
In file included from src\BrewManiac.cpp:34:0:
src\BrewLogger.h:556:19: error: storage class specified for 'brewLogger'
extern BrewLogger brewLogger;
^
src\BrewLogger.h:556:19: error: field 'brewLogger' has incomplete type
src\BrewManiac.cpp:337:6: error: 'void BrewLogger::setEventMask(byte)'
cannot be overloaded
void setEventMask(byte mask)
^
src\BrewManiac.cpp:137:6: error: with 'void BrewLogger::setEventMask(byte)'
void setEventMask(byte);
^
In file included from src\BrewManiac.cpp:346:0:
src\buzz.h:41:65: error: section attribute not allowed for
'_soundIdTemperatureReached'
const byte _soundIdTemperatureReached[] PROGMEM ={5,10,3,10,3,10};
^
src\buzz.h:42:70: error: section attribute not allowed for '_soundIdCountDown'
const byte _soundIdCountDown[] PROGMEM
={9,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,40}; // 5 seconds
^
src\buzz.h:44:98: error: section attribute not allowed for '_soundIdAddHop'
const byte _soundIdAddHop[] PROGMEM
={19,30,10,30,10,30,10,30,10,30,10,30,10,30,10,30,10,30,10,40}; // 10
seconds

^
src\buzz.h:45:59: error: section attribute not allowed for
'_soundIdWaitUserInteraction'
const byte _soundIdWaitUserInteraction[] PROGMEM ={2,10,30};
^
src\buzz.h:46:46: error: section attribute not allowed for '_soundIdBrewEnd'
const byte _soundIdBrewEnd[] PROGMEM ={2,37,7};
^
src\buzz.h:52:16: error: section attribute not allowed for '_sounds'
_soundIdBrewEnd};
^
In file included from src\BrewManiac.cpp:351:0:
src\resources.h:28:23: error: section attribute not allowed for 'C_IpAddress'
StringConst(IpAddress,"IP:");
^
src\resources.h:15:57: note: in definition of macro 'StringConst'
#define StringConst(v,c) const char C_##v [] PROGMEM = c
^
src\resources.h:29:31: error: section attribute not allowed for
'C_HS_Session_Number'
StringConst(HS_Session_Number,"HS Session");
^
^
src\resources.h:30:22: error: section attribute not allowed for 'C_HS_Start'
StringConst(HS_Start,"Start HS");
^
^
src\resources.h:31:21: error: section attribute not allowed for 'C_HS_Keep'
StringConst(HS_Keep,"Keep HS");
^
^
src\resources.h:32:19: error: section attribute not allowed for 'C_PBH_x'
StringConst(PBH_x,"PBH #");
^
^
src\resources.h:34:17: error: section attribute not allowed for 'C_min'
StringConst(min,"min");
^
^
src\config.h:201:25: error: section attribute not allowed for 'C_welcome'
#define BME8266_VERSION "0.5"
^
^
src\resources.h:22:34: note: in expansion of macro '_makeVERSION_INFORMATION'
#define _makeVERSION_indirect(v) _makeVERSION_INFORMATION(v)
^
src\resources.h:23:30: note: in expansion of macro '_makeVERSION_indirect'
#define VERSION_INFORMATION _makeVERSION_indirect(BME8266_VERSION)
^
src\resources.h:23:52: note: in expansion of macro 'BME8266_VERSION'
#define VERSION_INFORMATION _makeVERSION_indirect(BME8266_VERSION)
^
src\resources.h:36:22: note: in expansion of macro 'VERSION_INFORMATION'
StringConst( welcome,VERSION_INFORMATION);
^
src\resources.h:38:29: error: section attribute not allowed for
'C_Initialization'
StringConst( Initialization,"Connecting..");
^
^
src\resources.h:39:27: error: section attribute not allowed for 'C_SetupNetwork'
StringConst( SetupNetwork,"Setup Network");
^
^
src\resources.h:42:30: error: section attribute not allowed for
'C_To_be_started_in'
StringConst(To_be_started_in,"To be started in");
^
^
src\resources.h:43:28: error: section attribute not allowed for
'C_Setting_Delay'
StringConst( Setting_Delay,"Setting Delay");
^
^
src\resources.h:44:26: error: section attribute not allowed for 'C_Delay_Start'
StringConst( Delay_Start,"Delay Start?");
^
^
src\resources.h:47:29: error: section attribute not allowed for
'C_No_Delay_Start'
StringConst( No_Delay_Start,"No Delay Start");
^
^
src\resources.h:49:29: error: section attribute not allowed for
'C_Resume_Process'
StringConst( Resume_Process,"Resume Process?");
^
^
src\resources.h:51:23: error: section attribute not allowed for 'C_In_Pause'
StringConst( In_Pause,"In Pause");
^
^
src\resources.h:52:26: error: section attribute not allowed for 'C_IODINE_TEST'
StringConst( IODINE_TEST,"IODINE TEST");
^
^
src\resources.h:53:29: error: section attribute not allowed for
'C_AutomaticMode'
StringConst( AutomaticMode, "AUTOMATIC MODE");
^
^
src\resources.h:54:26: error: section attribute not allowed for 'C_Pump_Prime'
StringConst( Pump_Prime, "Pump Prime");
^
^
src\resources.h:55:26: error: section attribute not allowed for 'C_Auto_Label'
StringConst( Auto_Label, "AUTO -->");
^
^
src\resources.h:70:33: error: section attribute not allowed for
'C_TemperatureReached'
StringConst( TemperatureReached,"Temp. Reached!");
^
^
src\resources.h:71:23: error: section attribute not allowed for 'C_Add_Malt'
StringConst(Add_Malt, "Add Malt");
^
^
src\resources.h:72:26: error: section attribute not allowed for 'C_Remove_Malt'
StringConst(Remove_Malt, "Remove Malt");
^
^
src\resources.h:75:28: error: section attribute not allowed for
'C_Skip_Or_Extend'
StringConst(Skip_Or_Extend,"Extend, or Skip?");
^
^
src\resources.h:82:27: error: section attribute not allowed for
'C_START_COOLING'
StringConst(START_COOLING,"START COOLING");
^
^
src\resources.h:83:23: error: section attribute not allowed for 'C_WHIRLPOOL'
StringConst(WHIRLPOOL,"WHIRLPOOL");
^
^
src\resources.h:84:31: error: section attribute not allowed for
'C_Timeing_Whirlpool'
StringConst(Timeing_Whirlpool,"Timing Whirlpool");
^
^
src\resources.h:86:29: error: section attribute not allowed for
'C_Brewing_Process'
StringConst(Brewing_Process,"Brewing Process");
^
^
src\resources.h:87:22: error: section attribute not allowed for 'C_Finished'
StringConst(Finished,"Finished");
^
^
src\resources.h:92:39: error: section attribute not allowed for
'BtnLabel_x_x_Quit_Go'
DefineButtonLabel( x_x_Quit_Go, " Quit Go",0);
^
src\resources.h:18:99: note: in definition of macro 'DefineButtonLabel'
#define DefineButtonLabel(N,S,v) const byte BtnLabelId_##N=v; const
char BtnLabel_##N[] PROGMEM = S

^
src\resources.h:94:39: error: section attribute not allowed for
'BtnLabel_x_x_x_Ok'
DefineButtonLabel( x_x_x_Ok, "--- --- --- Ok",1);
^
src\resources.h:18:99: note: in definition of macro 'DefineButtonLabel'
#define DefineButtonLabel(N,S,v) const byte BtnLabelId_##N=v; const
char BtnLabel_##N[] PROGMEM = S

^
*** [.pio\build\wemosd1mini\src\HttpUpdateHandler.cpp.o] Build interrupted.
*** [.pio\build\wemosd1mini\src\FsEeprom.cpp.o] Build interrupted.
*** [.pio\build\wemosd1mini\src\TimeKeeper.cpp.o] Build interrupted.
*** [.pio\build\wemosd1mini\src\ESPUpdateServer.cpp.o] Build interrupted.
*** [.pio\build\wemosd1mini\src\BrewManiac.cpp.o] Build interrupted.
*** [.pio\build\wemosd1mini\src\BrewManiacWeb.cpp.o] Build interrupted.
*** [.pio\build\wemosd1mini\src\EmbeddedFiles.cpp.o] Build interrupted.
*** [.pio\build\wemosd1mini\src\BrewManiacEx.cpp.o] Build interrupted.
Error: Aborted by user

Hello guys

I have a problem with my hardware and the last version of the soft (0.5.0):
1. - I cant connect with ap mode bicous i dont know the password of Bm.
2. - When i power on the controller, all the outputs D0=buzzer, D5=pump, D7=heater are HIGH and i dont know how to fix it .
3. - Every time i power on my settings are reset by default . It include my sensors settings.

Sorry for my bad english

Latest posts

Back