Why does The Bruery rustle so many jimmies?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mr709cxcgN1s6z2cso1_400.gif

Half the stuff I read about the Bruery mentions infection. I've had a couple of their beers. Some were good. One was the second worst beer I've ever had. It had to be skunky. Overall, stupid name for a brewery and a lot of their stuff is way overpriced.

Half the stuff I read about the Bruery mentions infection. I've had a couple of their beers. Some were good. One was the second worst beer I've ever had. It had to be skunky. Overall, stupid name for a brewery and a lot of their stuff is way overpriced.
giphy.gif

Lol at putting BA and RB scores up for Ebony & Oak when they're so low. And especially when the first batch was recalled. It's like the fluff that one puts in a high school English essay to meet that 5 page minimum requirement.

Have you read a high school essay lately? They're lucky if they can come up with three pages of **** that isn't plagiarized from wiki.

You know why they russle jimmies so hard?!? It's because they release **** like Sourrento to close out the year and don't release Oaked Old Richland and So Happens it's Tuesday (which I was stoked for). I knew I shouldn't have rejoined...I'll just load up as usual on a few of their quality beers throughout next year then spend my scrilla in the PnW.

You know why they russle jimmies so hard?!? It's because they release **** like Sourrento to close out the year and don't release Oaked Old Richland and So Happens it's Tuesday (which I was stoked for). I knew I shouldn't have rejoined...I'll just load up as usual on a few of their quality beers throughout next year then spend my scrilla in the PnW.
Oaked Old Richland released in the middle of December.

Back