Why does The Bruery rustle so many jimmies?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pick up to three items using the below list to predict the next 10626 Bruery beers to be released.

1 Anniversary Old Ale
2 Autumn Maple
3 Black Tuesday
4 Chocolate Rain
5 Grey Monday
6 Mocha Wednesday
7 Hottenroth
8 Humulus Lager
9 Mischief
10 Oude Tart
11 Saison De Lente
12 Saison Rue
13 Smoking Wood
14 Smooth Criminal
15 Sour In The Rye
16 Tart of Darkness
17 Trade Winds Tripel
18 Tumescence
19 White Chocolate
20 White Oak
21 Fruit Addition
22 Barrel Treatment
23 Infected

Edit: Play the zip code game if you can. Home for me - Double Barrel Tuesday. Work - White Oak Tumescence Hottenroth.

Pick up to three items using the below list to predict the next 10626 Bruery beers to be released.

1 Anniversary Old Ale
2 Autumn Maple
3 Black Tuesday
4 Chocolate Rain
5 Grey Monday
6 Mocha Wednesday
7 Hottenroth
8 Humulus Lager
9 Mischief
10 Oude Tart
11 Saison De Lente
12 Saison Rue
13 Smoking Wood
14 Smooth Criminal
15 Sour In The Rye
16 Tart of Darkness
17 Trade Winds Tripel
18 Tumescence
19 White Chocolate
20 White Oak
21 Fruit Addition
22 Barrel Treatment
23 Infected

1 Anniversary Old Ale
2 Autumn Maple
3 Black Tuesday
4 Chocolate Rain
5 Grey Monday
6 Mocha Wednesday
7 Hottenroth
8 Humulus Lager
9 Mischief
10 Oude Tart
11 Saison De Lente
12 Saison Rue
13 Smoking Wood
14 Smooth Criminal
15 Sour In The Rye
16 Tart of Darkness
17 Trade Winds Tripel
18 Tumescence
19 White Chocolate
20 White Oak
21 Fruit Addition
22 Barrel Treatment
23 Infected

Edit: Play the zip code game if you can. Home for me - Double Barrel Tuesday. Work - White Oak Tumescence Hottenroth.

Moak de Wednesday - Saison de Lente, White Oak, Mocha Wednesday

1 Anniversary Old Ale
2 Autumn Maple
3 Black Tuesday
4 Chocolate Rain
5 Grey Monday
6 Mocha Wednesday
7 Hottenroth
8 Humulus Lager
9 Mischief
10 Oude Tart
11 Saison De Lente
12 Saison Rue
13 Smoking Wood
14 Smooth Criminal
15 Sour In The Rye
16 Tart of Darkness
17 Trade Winds Tripel
18 Tumescence
19 White Chocolate
20 White Oak
21 Fruit Addition
22 Barrel Treatment
23 Infected

Home: Tequila Chocolate Mischief Bois
Work: Autumn Mischief Rain Sucre

The beers announced today actually made me lol while at work.

Blending Bois with smoking wood was not a surprise since I read about it before but reading sucre blended with SITR made me scratch my head. Without actually having tried it...does it really sound good to anyone? Im starting to think that I am so stupid for being in the society. I could just save a lot of money by buying all their distributed beers and let my daughter mix them together for me with random adjuncts we have in the kitchen.

When has blending beers together and calling it something new/different become an accepted thing? I mean, other than lambic blenders but this is hardly on the same level.

The other new beer sounded pretty banging until i read that it was then blended with their house sour blonde...all i can think of when reading that is mother funker and that makes me gag.

The beers announced today actually made me lol while at work.

Blending Bois with smoking wood was not a surprise since I read about it before but reading sucre blended with SITR made me scratch my head. Without actually having tried it...does it really sound good to anyone? Im starting to think that I am so stupid for being in the society. I could just save a lot of money by buying all their distributed beers and let my daughter mix them together for me with random adjuncts we have in the kitchen.

When has blending beers together and calling it something new/different become an accepted thing? I mean, other than lambic blenders but this is hardly on the same level.

The other new beer sounded pretty banging until i read that it was then blended with their house sour blonde...all i can think of when reading that is mother funker and that makes me gag.

Agree with you all the the way up to the end. Now I never had Mother Funker, but if their "house sour blonde" is what they've been using for Rueuze and Sans Pagaie for the past two years then sign me up.

Agree with you all the the way up to the end. Now I never had Mother Funker, but if their "house sour blonde" is what they've been using for Rueuze and Sans Pagaie for the past two years then sign me up.
Yeah, this won't taste anything like Mother Funker.

Blending Bois with smoking wood was not a surprise since I read about it before but reading sucre blended with SITR made me scratch my head. Without actually having tried it...does it really sound good to anyone?

Melange #1 is decent. And I've had several variations of some big BA stout mixed with a raspberry sour that were pretty tasty. I think it could be quite good. It could also be awful.

Melange #1 is decent. And I've had several variations of some big BA stout mixed with a raspberry sour that were pretty tasty. I think it could be quite good. It could also be awful.
And there lies the difference of opinion/taste between us. I dislike high alcohol sours and was not a fan of melange 1.
I actually think sucre will likely prove to be a great vehicle for extracting dense boysenberry flavors.
This is an idea I can get behind. However, why wasnt just that good enough? Why then blend a sour into it? Maybe to increase the fruit perception and cut back on sweetness. Again though with the high octane and alcohol combo I dislike. Whatever, no sense being a debby downer about it. Maybe they will shock and surprise me this time and ill like it. We will see.

And there lies the difference of opinion/taste between us. I dislike high alcohol sours and was not a fan of melange 1.

This is an idea I can get behind. However, why wasnt just that good enough? Why then blend a sour into it? Maybe to increase the fruit perception and cut back on sweetness. Again though with the high octane and alcohol combo I dislike. Whatever, no sense being a debby downer about it. Maybe they will shock and surprise me this time and ill like it. We will see.
Bc sour. Boysenberries in a non-sour would kind of be a bit of a waste of boysenberries IMO. See: degardebrewing imp boysenberry bu &
SARA appreciation

^they're just good as ****. Infallibly so.

30% sucre + 70% SitR = ~10% + additional fermentable potential from the boysenberries. I can handle that.

What is rustlin' my jimmies is that I'm one of the few people who wants to renew my hoarders society (the quality of admitting mistakes and making you whole, I love, too rare these days, so they have my loyalty). . .and the website won't let me give them almost $800 (had to throw in an extra atomic kangaroo/sour cherry oude tart).

I pick the "pick up" shipping option, and it tells me no shipping option can be found, contact store administrator. Call the bruery at 3pm, and I simply get a voicemail for the online store. Yeesh, how hard can it be to take my money meme?

tumblr_nc9q7rmdMb1ruz6zso1_250.gif

What is rustlin' my jimmies is that I'm one of the few people who wants to renew my hoarders society (the quality of admitting mistakes and making you whole, I love, too rare these days, so they have my loyalty). . .and the website won't let me give them almost $800 (had to throw in an extra atomic kangaroo/sour cherry oude tart).

I pick the "pick up" shipping option, and it tells me no shipping option can be found, contact store administrator. Call the bruery at 3pm, and I simply get a voicemail for the online store. Yeesh, how hard can it be to take my money meme?

tumblr_nc9q7rmdMb1ruz6zso1_250.gif

I'd like to know how she put on that bathing suit. Looks pretty tight at the waist.

Does anyone want to trade me a bottle of shelf lambic for this bottle of Mocha Wednesday I have? It looks weird just sitting in my cellar.

Back