What's Happening in NJ? Releases, News, Gatherings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so it might be good...?

didn't Magnify do a cinnamon toast crunchy hoppy thing

I only had a couple of their brews last year at AC beer fest. They were tasty from what I can remember but they didn't bring any coffee which I gave them some gentile ribbing for Saturday morning when we were all there early hung over as **** from Friday night.

I only had a couple of their brews last year at AC beer fest. They were tasty from what I can remember but they didn't bring any coffee which I gave them some gentile ribbing for Saturday morning when we were all there early hung over as **** from Friday night.

I assume beef ribs can be kosher.

Kane party? That's next Wednesday. It looks like they didn't release what the flights/limits are on the BA beers and they don't have a lot of easy drinking stuff on to make it worth it for me.
Well I’m an idiot and thought it was this Wednesday. I guess since it’s always been the week of President’s Day. But yes. I’m hoping they have a keg of 2557. One of the best beers I’ve had recently.

0s9j1s58zhk21.jpg

:eek:

NJ folks: looking for recommendations of taprooms worth visiting between Edison NJ and NYC. Going to be in Edison on Saturday afternoon and it'd be fun to stop somewhere while I'm there. Preference would be for great beers and perhaps a food option (although that's not necessary). I don't know the area at all, so I'll take any info. Thanks!

NJ folks: looking for recommendations of taprooms worth visiting between Edison NJ and NYC. Going to be in Edison on Saturday afternoon and it'd be fun to stop somewhere while I'm there. Preference would be for great beers and perhaps a food option (although that's not necessary). I don't know the area at all, so I'll take any info. Thanks!

Cypress Brewing in Edison is probably your best bet for beer. They have really improved over the years.

specifically looking for a brewery tap room or is a bar good?

Obviously, and I'd definitely also describe it using a bunch of fire emoji.

CoolVines does indeed sell beanies. Srs. They say "the pink ink drink" and no, I don't know what that's supposed to mean.
Damn it let’s stop this unnecessary promotion and get back to what NJ really cares about...:p

Flighty brewery owners and cereal laden beers.

Back