What happened to The Great HBT Stogie Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can somebody delete this thread so that we can start a "What happened to the "What happened to The Great HBT Stogie Thread" Thread" thread?

Did you think they need more downtime too?

I enjoyed this one last night while wrapping some bunches. One of few sticks that pairs well with IPA

Not bad but as usual with these they are young. Made the mistake of getting rid of some 2014s based on my initial smoke. Learned my lesson.

Spieth'n it! . I quit. Rahm drives the 4th greenside bunker and skulls it into the thick rough. Then mega flops it in for birdie.
8b15575729ddfc4a1d863e21b1872030.jpg

Yea. There was a normal wind at the course. Nothing bad but the pros hate the swirling affect we have with the trees. They're so good it does matter but they hit the ball so high. There were some good players that kept the ball low. Saw some really good shots and some really bad ones. The greens looked good but everyone was struggling on the greens.

Took a part time position at a local cigar shop today. Just 10hrs/wk mainly for the free stick per shift plus 25% discount. They also want to pay me $30/hr plus tips to do rolling events plus they will buy my leaf. Starting my celebration with the La Mission while rolling up a batch of test sticks

View attachment 1504572651991.jpg

View attachment 1504572666231.jpg

Took a part time position at a local cigar shop today. Just 10hrs/wk mainly for the free stick per shift plus 25% discount. They also want to pay me $30/hr plus tips to do rolling events plus they will buy my leaf. Starting my celebration with the La Mission while rolling up a batch of test sticks

Sounds like a sweet gig, might need to try home rolling, going to have to really ease the wife in that one lol [emoji23]

SaaaaWWWEEEETTTT!!!!! Way to go Hooligan!

Cheers
Jay

Back