What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A really. Big. Spoon.

giphy.gif

No pic but got Wyeast saison/brett and several pounds each of acidulated malt and spelt from Ritebrew. As always very fast shipping from those guys.

A Monster Mill MM2 pro with an All American Ale Works power grinder motor. Nice upgrade from my previous mill. Damn it is one beefy mill.

image.jpg

5 lbs of hops from the Hops Shop in Ohio. Mosaic, EKG, Tettnang, cascade and chinook. Used HBT code on their site and got the cascade and chinook for $6/lb!

Also 2 adorable baby 1.4 gallon fermentors from Northern Brewer.

image.jpg

A hop filter and dry hopper from Arbor Fab and a recirc manifold from SS Brewtech.

A one gallon stainless insulated growler. Now I just have to wait for them to figure out the regulator cap. In the meantime maybe it's a 1 gal stainless fermenter

18 pounds British Golden Promise, 8 packets Danstar Nottingham Ale, 8 pounds of dextrose, 8 oz each of Styrian Goldings, Kent Goldings, Fuggle... for a nice lawnmower ale I first bought as a NB kit. Something that will probably make it into my rotation monthly! I am thinking I can push this one to 2 weeks start to finish even with bottle conditioning by using a healthy starter. Make a nice fill in while others are still fermenting/dry hopping...

Friday saw lots of stuff show up at my door! Ss brewtech brewmaster chronicle 1/2 barrel. 2 20 gallon boilermakers and a 30 gallon boilermaker. Now I need to plumb them, grab another burner, plate chillers and 100lb propane tank and we'll be set to fire it up.

Nothing today. "It's Sunday". But I know what I'm getting tomorrow. My 15 gallon spike kettle. Got it from the bargain barn .Couldn't beat the price. $70 off. Hope it didn't come flat. That would be one serious dent.

Kits for a cream ale, oatmeal stout, and an American wheat. All three are new styles to me. Much fun awaits! :)

My 2oz bottle of spruce essence came in today. Need to know how much to add to take the place of 2ozs of spruce tips in 6 gallons of the Mumme?

Got my new stainless steel mash paddle very excited to use it and it will be my final equipment purchase before making the big jump to an all electric 3 vessel system!

What'd I get in the mail? An air conditioner. It's wicked hot and humid, even in Maine. And if I'm miserable in the northeast corner of the US, then I really feel sorry for all of youse guys in the real hot areas.
Hoping for an early Fall...............

Back