What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course, during a virtual meeting, I get a home delivery. Great looking porch bomb from @Dgallo . Some of NY finest breweries as well as a couple sweet looking home-brews. Can't wait to dig into these. BTW - by the looks, I certainly need to work on my own labels for HBs lol. Thanks @Dgallo !

IMG_0267.jpg

Of course, during a virtual meeting, I get a home delivery. Great looking porch bomb from @Dgallo . Some of NY finest breweries as well as a couple sweet looking home-brews. Can't wait to dig into these. BTW - by the looks, I certainly need to work on my own labels for HBs lol. Thanks @Dgallo !

View attachment 734612
Hope you enjoy them all. The other half/fidens collab brewed by fidens is one of the best beers I’ve had in a long time

A carbon steel hammer for stamping and carbon numerical stamps so I can volume mark my new brew kettle, a Homebrewstuff 3" face 2.5 inch probe weldless thermometer with lager, ale, acid, protein, mash and sparge markings
20210716_174533.jpg
for the kettle and circle magnets to mark where the numbers go. Just need the citric acid to passivate after stamping. This will be the 1st kettle I've drilled and marked outside of the ready made kettles I already have.

Attachments

• 20210716_174533.jpg
    20210716_174533.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
A carbon steel hammer for stamping and carbon numerical stamps so I can volume mark my new brew kettle, a Homebrewstuff 3" face 2.5 inch probe weldless thermometer with lager, ale, acid, protein, mash and sparge markingsView attachment 735726 for the kettle and circle magnets to mark where the numbers go. Just need the citric acid to passivate after stamping. This will be the 1st kettle I've drilled and marked outside of the ready made kettles I already have.

Next Level $h1t. Seriously.

Next Level $h1t. Seriously.
😂. It could end up an engineering disaster since I've never done anything like this. I caught the kettle on sale for half price $25 so if I muck it up it's not a total loss. I'll just plug it and the wife has a new pasta/potatoes pot...with a ready made drain...whats to loose ? 😂

😂. It could end up an engineering disaster since I've never done anything like this. I caught the kettle on sale for half price $25 so if I muck it up it's not a total loss. I'll just plug it and the wife has a new pasta/potatoes pot...with a ready made drain...whats to loose ? 😂

Put a piece of soft wood under it to backstop when you are hammering those stamps. Those will add a nice touch to that kettle.

A carbon steel hammer for stamping and carbon numerical stamps so I can volume mark my new brew kettle, a Homebrewstuff 3" face 2.5 inch probe weldless thermometer with lager, ale, acid, protein, mash and sparge markingsView attachment 735726 for the kettle and circle magnets to mark where the numbers go. Just need the citric acid to passivate after stamping. This will be the 1st kettle I've drilled and marked outside of the ready made kettles I already have.
Ooooh yeah!!! Magnets!!! Welcome to my world Sean.... :D

Ooooh yeah!!! Magnets!!! Welcome to my world Sean.... :D
😳😳😳😳😳 I'm pretty sure this doesn't count.. I'm not using them in my actual beer brewing process, just to mark water gallon levels to stamp numbers...so I'm safe from your particular alternate brewing methods....at least I think I'm safe...i have not seen any WANTED by the Galactic Brewing Police...😳😳😳

I love it when my supplies are delivered.

I got my order from Austin Homebrew!! Today's delivery was the grain bill for a kind of Yuengling clone but made as an ale, order complete with yeast and hops.
I have never brewed it before so that will be new.

Got 3 lbs of Extra Pale DME to replenish stock, and a new bottle filler.

Just like Christmas!!
I am quite intrigued as to how this turned out. I am looking for something very close to Yuengling as it reminds of of back home.

Bought a couple used kegs recently and I want to replace all the innards. These all arrived yesterday and today, Spares for life.

View attachment 734746

Oh, and also some @Dgallo goodness hit my porch yesterday.
Any chance you can send dimensions of the small o rings as I could only get metric sizes and so wonder how equivalent they are, please.

I can't quite read the delivery note.

Today I received my 30amp BIAB control panel for my new 20gal system. It’s from Grounded Brewing Technologies (Rex has been fantastic to work with) and it’s even more beautiful in person than in pictures.

Had them modify it from the PID it usually comes with to an EZBoil. Can’t wait to put it in action once my brew-room build is complete!

Attachments

• E144A933-4C29-44A2-A4EA-41B1600F11B8.jpeg
    E144A933-4C29-44A2-A4EA-41B1600F11B8.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
Back