What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since my check is lost somewhere in the mail, there will be nothing this week. No brew day. Sent it off on 12/22 should have made it in time to get a turnaround. Oh well bottle a batch and wait till next week end.

About half the stuff from Amazon Prime that was supposed to be here today. :mad: The rest will be delivered Friday.

A 1L Erlenmeyer flask, a 40A SSR (I think it's really a 25A mislabeled and stuck on a 40A heat sink, but that's okay), a pair of 500K potentiometers, some chlorine dioxide tablets, and a pair of earphones.

So I don't have enough of the parts to actually start on the yeast stirplate or the electric BK. One or the other was supposed to be tomorrow's project.

Got a Magpul Moe rifle stock to finish my 300 Blackout build yesterday. Also got the cabinets and countertop (obviously not in the mail) for the basement bar last week as well

Mad scientist gear for yeast ranching - a heavy-duty, wide mouth 2000ml Erlenmeyer flask, (same price as the regular strength, narrow mouth flasks at Northern Brewer) a bunch of 24 ml vials, syringes (to transfer wort/agar into the vials mess-free) and inoculation loops.

My medal wins for Props & Hops 2014. Medals for 4 of my 5 entries.

P&HAwards.jpg

Vinyl tubing for gas lines and Bev Seal Ultra liquid lines. Waiting on my 10 gallon Tall Boy Kettle!

Grains, yeast & hops for my kottbusser attempt came in yesterday afternoon. Yeast half frozen & LME starting too. Now if I can just get some more spring water, both fermenters will be going by the weekend! :rockin:

The Barley Crusher works great for me at the factory notches (.039"). I got the 7lb hopper for my PM brews. I think you'll like it for the money.

New Sankey coupler and new tubing for my new (to me) kegerator! Dual tap tower with stainless Perlick faucets arrived yesterday. Dual pressure gauge and Sankey quick disconnect adapters arrive next week. :)

My Perlick 630SS's!

I promtly cleaned 'em, sanitized 'em, and poured 'em. What a difference! I'm drinking too much tonight only because I like to take a pull on these things. To anybody considering Perlicks, but not sure they would they would make that big of a difference...THEY DO!

Didn't come in the mail, but picked up a 0.5 GPH water distiller this afternoon on a barter deal. Gonna try building the water to profile for my next batch of brew...

Started on the 2nd iteration of my eHERMS rig. Got all this the past couple days. Should get my elements and element enclosures today.

WP_20150112_001.jpg

WP_20150112_002.jpg

5 lbs of hops from Hops Direct:
----------------------------------------
1# - Cascade Pellet
1# - Centennial Pellet
1# - Bravo Pellet
1# - Citra Pellet
1# - Citra Leaf

An LED strip, and 4 HD caster's, for Keezer add-ons.

An Arduino Uno, to upgrade my STC-1000, to an STC-1000+.

Also, some SS pipe fittings.

Back