What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd call it grunge, or industrial!

i was listening to china girl....and to continue the theme going to pur myself to sleep with ...

It’s funny to me because I watch that video and listen to those lyrics and don’t think that song could be made today. I have Asian blood, but am old enough to tell those that may yell out cultural misappropriation to shut up and get over it.

I have more problems with the horrible fight choreography!

I can hear this coming from the kitchen.

Not exactly on topic but yesterday in the middle of a song my Spotify stopped. I checked my phone and my Bluetooth speaker?, plenty of battery. I looked at the Spotify app and the "Playlist deleted, choose another". But all my playlists were gone, all my songs. I'm out of the country, no television, so being able to listen to my music is critical to my sanity. Luckily it all came back later and this morning the neighbors were able to enjoy my Buddy Guy/Taj Mahal playlist again

Housebound Ska Collective - Africa (Toto)

OK, so it won't post directly... but watch it.
Bunch of ska musicians have been connecting over the covid shutdown (and still doing so as things are opening up|) and doing covers of various songs. Rage Against the Machine's Killing in the Name of, Dragonforce's Through the Fire and Flames, Steve Winwood's Higher Love, and so on.

Last edited:
Heard this a little while back did not get the name or artist but could hear a similarity to train kept a rolling. Heard part of the song again today but got the name and artist and it all made sense.

Then the double check.

I've been learning the harmonica this year and I keep looking for motivation. Buddy Greene is really good, but a guy needs variety.

When my wife and I first married, we were poor as dirt. I had to walk quite a way to my job, through fields etc, so I would play my harmonica on the way. I got a lot of practice. I got pretty good. But I don't play anymore. I see them on the shelf as I type, might grab one right now and give it a go...

When my wife and I first married, we were poor as dirt. I had to walk quite a way to my job, through fields etc, so I would play my harmonica on the way. I got a lot of practice. I got pretty good. But I don't play anymore. I see them on the shelf as I type, might grab one right now and give it a go...

Go for it! Throw it on YouTube and share a clip, if you feel like it.

For the last few years, around Christmas I get the feeling that I should learn to play an instrument. Last year, after not hearing a live church organist all through Advent and Christmas, I finally bought a MIDI keyboard. I was having great fun with it, but I wanted to get some new sheet music to practice after I went through a good chunk of a Beginner Piano book I bought with it. I figured that harmonica music should be pretty safe for me to try, but I made the mistake of buying a harmonica with the sheet music, and I soon found myself having more fun playing harmonica and the keyboard sat, mostly forgotten.

I think after the new year I'll get the keyboard back out and try to devote a few hours each week to playing that, maybe more if I'm fighting a cold. Those have been a real problem.

Back