What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
someone reminded me of what a 100% oat malt batch smells like during the boil! this jumped into my mind!

now to get it into a glass!

edit: and i like the last post, we can disagree, and it doesn't turn into a machine gun fight! found a new 'artist'. why i play)
She is a new artist to me too but she has been around for awhile. A few weeks back I listen to the song below that got me started listen to music of the different artists in the video. There is a video of Kurt Vile's where he plays the Gillian Welch wayside/back in time song with his daughter. I enjoyed the music of all of the artist that were involved in the tribute. Been enjoying the sound of acoustic guitar lately.

She is a new artist to me too but she has been around for awhile. A few weeks back I listen to the song below that got me started listen to music of the different artists in the video. There is a video of Kurt Vile's where he plays the Gillian Welch wayside/back in time song with his daughter. I enjoyed the music of all of the artist that were involved in the tribute. Been enjoying the sound of acoustic guitar lately.

well, i'm hooked...i feel like it's slow paced enough to where my thoughts are my own....i was liking electro swing because at least it was up lifting...now i have free thought! and compliments on cross quoting! in the words of the matrix, "i know kung-fu" lol :D

well, i'm hooked...i feel like it's slow paced enough to where my thoughts are my own....i was liking electro swing because at least it was up lifting...now i have free thought! and compliments on cross quoting! in the words of the matrix, "i know kung-fu" lol :D
cross posting is probably bad etiquette but I was worried about polluting the other thread. Her music is a bit melancholy, but I like bare bones guitar and she has a nice voice.

If it get you too down, here is a song from one of your music matches I liked and it should pick you up.

AEF33317-4C08-4190-AD03-7B25047DA3B2.jpeg

Abney Park - Beautiful Decline

...but wearing Grados, so I can hear Kidnap Mr. Sandy Claws playing over the TV, as my daughter is watching The Nightmare Before Christmas. Yay WFH daycare!

lol, i assure you the video doesn't fit the song. she'd either be fat as a cow or dead. i burn 2,800 calories sittin on my ass and can pull it off as a man, but i always love rubbin it in to women, because they only burn 1800, unless their pregnant or lactating. 1400 calories is about bare minimum i found a person can meet their nutriational needs with. at 150 cals a drink, you can see the difference......

(but i say with humor and understanding. you have it hard, in a time of plenty! please don't smack me! lol 😛)

sort of a similar theme, primal scream country girl

edit: swapped out the official music video that had an adult content warning for a live version of the song. The official video depicts a woman that might fit the title of the last song.

Last edited:
age ristricted content is not allowed here! you're going to have to post the title. google pictures lets me search "naked women", whatever you posted i think i could watch...

well i clicked on, watch on youtube they let me watch it..i was laughing thinking if i was a kid i would love it, but as a 'muture adult', this is inapropriate.....lol

think this me sounding like a repeat...but

no age cap! ;)

edit:and my god man, this is thanksgiving day! WTF gave you that idea!

well i clicked on, watch on youtube they let me watch it..i was laughing thinking if i was a kid i would love it, but as a 'muture adult', this is inapropriate.....lol

edit:and my god man, this is thanksgiving day! WTF gave you that idea!

Connecting the dots, The girl dancing in the "She is drunk all the time" did not seem drunk. I then thought, Oh I know a video with a drunk girl.

I heard a portion of the song on the radio and like it so I when I went to find the song to hear from the start I found the video. When I first watched it there was not that warning.

You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch.

My desktop runs my Christmas lights, so when the light show is running, I'm stuck listening to it.

If I didn't know better, I'd have sworn this song was written for 2020, but it was originally written by Longfellow in 1863 after his son joined the Union army.

Back