What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earlier today I listened to MC 900 Ft. Jesus on cd whilst working. Right now I’m listening to Pinetop Perkins on vinyl... I love almost hundred year old piano jazz. Next up will probably be one of my live recordings of the Dead on cassette.

A decent receiver/amp and good speakers are the basics. Past that, it’s all about what you can afford. I’ve never had much money, but I will spend what I have on my hobby’s... I do like good music.

Less than none. LOL.

Sounds like my little sister. She’s a banker and makes what is to me an incredible amount per year. But she is WAY in debt. And she rents. I don’t make much, but I have zero debt (I know... un American) my wife and I payed off our house and all our vehicles.

We work as we want, and don’t when we don’t want too. It helps we live here in a NM village.

Ok. I didn’t play the dead. I’m listening to Lawn Boy by Phish on cd.

The squirming coil of sunset/ I keep within my reach/ tried yesterday to get away and hitchhike to the beach/ I saw Satan on the beach trying to catch a ray/ but he wasn’t quite the speed of light/ and the squirming coil... it got away. It got away.

Ok. I didn’t play the dead. I’m listening to Lawn Boy by Phish on cd.

The squirming coil of sunset/ I keep within my reach/ tried yesterday to get away and hitchhike to the beach/ I saw Satan on the beach trying to catch a ray/ but he wasn’t quite the speed of light/ and the squirming coil... it got away. It got away.

Got this today on vinyl

r3AZkxwkX.jpg
and damn, Purple Rain sounds amazing, crystal clear, may be better than a CD.

Back