What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

PianoMan

My Faak it-list is longer then my Bucket list
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
haha, thanks for that. I play that song! (not the skrillex version).

Reminds me a bit of this movie scene. The inimitable Christopher Guest, and meathead.

I thought this was in d-min (like that guy was playing) but it's e-min. Oh well posting it anyway. g-min is my favorite key of all, seems the darkest to me.

Edit: I was sure it was in d Dorian till I googled it to e-min. However, further research verified it is (or has) dorian (f dorian not e-min) mode at the bridge (?) part. I remember farting around with d Dorian and it basically sounds like gregorian monks chanting if you have time to play with it. I should change my nick since I don't really play anymore..😞

Last edited:

Dovage

Reaction score
Obsessed with a band called Biffy Clyro. Scottish rock band, fantastic. Discovered them about 6 months ago and can't stop playing there albums. They have 7 I think, 5 of which are great front to back.

seatazzz

Well-Known Bloviator & Pontificator
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not savvy enough to post links, but I've been listening to the Michael Buble' channel on Pandora for several days; mainly because they play a TON of Sinatra, Martin, Nat, Harry Connick Jr, in addition to Mr Buble's excellent versions of 40's & 50's swing; I grew up listening to a radio station around here back in the 80's that my dad loved, that played all of the great music from that era. Once in a while I'll switch to the Immortal Swing youtube channel that @bracconiere turned me on to, to clear my palate.

Kerry

That Other Brew Guy
Reaction score
Oooppppps, best not to forget this one .... as I pull myself another ;-)

Reaction score
I'm not savvy enough to post links, but I've been listening to the Michael Buble' channel on Pandora for several days; mainly because they play a TON of Sinatra, Martin, Nat, Harry Connick Jr, in addition to Mr Buble's excellent versions of 40's & 50's swing; I grew up listening to a radio station around here back in the 80's that my dad loved, that played all of the great music from that era. Once in a while I'll switch to the Immortal Swing youtube channel that @bracconiere turned me on to, to clear my palate.
I've seen Buble and Connick in concert, both class acts. I LOVE that sort of music. Used to dig the swing, but over that now.