What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Maiden, Sea of Madness. I had been listening to Agalloch earlier, but I wanted something more up-tempo to finish out my day.

Julie Fowlis - Biodh An Deoch. She invariably starts my brew days, and today I'm making my 60-year-old mother brew her first solo batch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening to my 6 year old nephew's dissertation on monarch butterflies and stinkbugs. He's a smart little guy, been reading at a third grade level since he was four. Entertaining to say the least, its like an adult conversation but he's holding a stuffed tiger while lecturing me on my use of insect repellant...and I quote: 'you know, a few drops of pure citronella oil on your person keeps bugs at bay for several hours.' Me, with my eyebrows raised: 'Uh, okay, I'll get right on that...' :D

Not necessarily embarrassing but am listening to Bjork: 'Big Time Sensuality'. Would post a video but my crappy Kin$l3 can only do so much.

Dawnhulio said:
Not necessarily embarrassing but am listening to Bjork: 'Big Time Sensuality'. Would post a video but my crappy Kin$l3 can only do so much.

Sweet! I count bjork as a pseudo-guilty pleasure. I'm not really embarrassed, cuz she's an amazing musician, but I normally don't tell people :drunk:

I keep rotating between Seether, Anberlin, and Mina Caputo. I do not find any of them embarrassing.
(I will also admit to loving to listen to Sarah McLachlan)

The 2012 Olympics... I am watching it on TV... & it's 2012... & because the Olympics - in the summer only comes on ever 4 years... I have been waiting... For months.. ;) GO AMERICA!!

Perhaps I am sharing too much, but Bjork has been #1 on my celebrity crush list for at least 15 years. Big Time Sensuality is most likely the second best song she has ever done (with or without the Sugarcubes), with Joga being the obvious #1.

Suicidal Tendencies, You Can't Bring Me Down. Soilwork, Deliverance is Mine. Now I'm off to bed, gotta catch a train at noon....

I keep rotating between Seether, Anberlin, and Mina Caputo. I do not find any of them embarrassing.
(I will also admit to loving to listen to Sarah McLachlan)

Like all of the above.

Sarah McLachlan is an artist I have to be in the right mood - and frame of mind - for. Minus sad kittens and forlon puppies. ;) Usually when I'm melancholy, for sure.

Like all of the above.

Sarah McLachlan is an artist I have to be in the right mood - and frame of mind - for. Minus sad kittens and forlon puppies. ;) Usually when I'm melancholy, for sure.

I get the inappropriate giggles from her ASPCA commercial. Here you see all these heartbreaking sad animals, and then the camera cuts to Sarah McLachlan. Big ole golden retriever with a big doggie smile like "oh, sorry, no I'm not abused, I'm just hanging with Sarah"

Tons & tons of the black keys. Damn! Them dorks can rip some blues. F'n dorky white guys putting out sounds from 50 yrs ago!
"brothers" hear it. Now!

I'm actually not embarrassed to share this but when most people here it they aren't sure what to think. There is something beautiful about their music to me though. Not really sure how to embed the video in the post sorry.

Cocorosie-Smokey Taboo

I saw some people mentioned Bjork earlier. I enjoy some of her music but this has to be one of my favorites so far. I enjoy the original but the Ratatat remix I can't get enough of. Their music always gets me going.

Enjoy!

Irony is dead... its so m'f dead... I was there on its death bed... and the last words that it said? was "WHHIIIIITE BOOOOY!"

Back