What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess when you don't know proper yeast or hops that'll add apricot flavor, just add "natural flavors". Still pretty good...

PXL_20220517_010552735.PORTRAIT.jpg

"With A Baseball Bat" - Aslin Beer Company
An IPA brewed with Peanut Butter & Strawberries...

This beer goes on record as the most interesting IPA I've ever had. And who knew that this was a thing for an IPA?

I'm actually surprised at just how tasty this beer is. I never would have thought I'd be saying this but this beer is really damn good.

Thanks for the variety @Thorrak ! Looking forward to whats next...

1652831058112.png

Collective Arts Brewing Cherry Pie Sour. Wait...wait...hey I can smell it! :yes: Sour cherries and crust! My taste is still effed, but smell is coming back. Woohoo!!

CHerry_Pie2.jpg

Then a Tangerine Cherry Imperial sour, from Zero Issue Brewing. Getting more of the tangerine in this now...hmmm maybe my taste is coming back as well. Nice! Cheers everyone! :mug:

D_Nine.jpg

A decent NEIPA. Not as hazy nor “juicy” as some I’ve had.
Citra and Mosaic… same as the one I kegged this weekend. Still waiting for mine to carbonate.
View attachment 769173
Now there's the luckiest hop bud in the world! Woo! :p The beer looks great too..lol.:thumbsup:

701CEDF0-FA93-454F-B554-4CD0EABBBE59.jpeg
FF04C867-45DA-44EC-8E45-DE27BF294E5F.jpeg
Stopped at Other Half FLX with the in-laws. Ordered some stouts, a Brett IPA & a triple dry hopped Citra IPA. Followed by an experimental West coast Pale Ale.
Then the sour late at night prepping food for dinner and lunches tomorrow. That sour was pure tropical juice with a slight tartness.

Tonight, I'm trying another cocktail that caught my attention for some reason. A Wisconsin-style Old Fashioned. (they make them with brandy instead of whiskey) Muddle a sugar cube, slice of orange, maraschino cherry (the cheap kind, not Luxardo) and several dashes of Angostura bitters. Add ice, 2 shots of brandy, and top up with Sprite or Fresca or seltzer, etc. (I used diet ginger ale because that's all I had except for tonic water) Garnish with another cherry and maybe an orange slice (I just did the cherry) This has potential. I need to get some Fresca or Squirt for the top-off. I tried another one with just more ice and brandy to fill the glass and it sucked until I added a splash of ginger ale. (it didn't take much to fix it) Who knew that a drink could be too strong to taste good?

Latest posts

Back