What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Bodds Bitter 71' a real pint (20oz) lol.

PXL_20220410_233140701.jpg

Interesting... a Tröegs rice beer....those boys are getting creative... @bailey mountain brewer can you grace us with a review? How does it compare with Yards Philly Standard? That's a "helles" of a good beer. Speaking of which, I've got a 4 pack of Bavarian helles tall boys chilling for later which I will happily review for my droogs here on hbt.
I doubt I've ever said this but I'd take the yards over the troegs in the particular case. Dont get me wrong it was fantastic, and as a scratch series hard to say if they'll brew it again. That philly standard is a super enjoyable brew. This troegs was light, crisp, refreshing, and still a nice hop presence. I would not hesitate to buy it again.

Thanks to @HopsAreGood for hooking me up for LOT!View attachment 765778
Love party wave. Such a solid year round staple from Kane. I apologize…that particular can is a bit older older than ideal (2/28) I think? But still good I’m sure. The two twin elephants in there are super fresh and really nice. I had one of each last night. Enjoy the rest!

How'd you shoot? @TheDudeLebowski

Feeling like it's 4/21 again...oh yeah, that was 50lbs heavier.🤔

View attachment 765772
Played yesterday and today really well. Getting the rust out. It's amazing what happens when you don't try to do too much and just hit the ball. Crazy wind both days. Probably 30 mph at some points. Putting could use some work tho

OT: didn't check my order when I picked up yesterday but apparently they slipped in several extras. Here's one. Treehouse apparently makes beer
IMG_20220411_183809.jpg
IMG_20220411_183838.jpg

Back