What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB 70/- SMaSH

20220122_193132.jpg

Thanks. Unfortunately, there are many things that make it worse, but I haven’t found anything that makes it better yet. I didn’t touch a drop of alcohol for 10-11 days when I had Covid and I don’t recall any improvement.

I’ve been dealing with it for 30 years and I have learned to ignore it for the most part. The main decision for me to seek help was the scientific studies that show a significant increased risk of Alzheimer’s and dementia with untreated hearing loss. Since I have a family history of Alzheimer’s, I figured I better get it checked out. My tinnitus is very severe but I have learned to accept it. Some people aren’t able to and it can severely impact their daily lives and even lead to suicide for some.

So sorry brother. In this case, maybe craft beer makes life better..?

Go Dunkel! Go Dunkel! It's my Birthday!! Yayyyy me! Still here ! Son just made me a giant batch of Fried shrimp, scallops and French fries and mushroomsView attachment 756534View attachment 756535 to be followed by this Taddy Porter ! As so as my stomach settles down from the 3 pounds of seafood I pigged out on 😁. 🍻
Thank you HBT comrades for the Birthday wishes ! You are all a great group of folks. Couldn't ask for better. Thank you so much !!!

Yeah but with me I've learned that the WIFE is all seeing all knowing. I've learned over the years what causes her Come to Jesus moments , what actions I take result in overwhelming Shock and Awe responses and I've learned to avoid those moments to the best of my ability. Mother Walker never raised such a fool ! I have 1 beer, I live to drink another beer another day !!! 🍻

Back