What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next...

PXL_20210808_003536972.jpg

Okay, Rocky, I get the point. Now you've got all of us feeling bad now about how we're treating our meat suits. Good job!
Seriously, good work.
😂😂😂😂😂 believe me I wish I was still in the camp of Good N Plenty ! You don't want to be in the Bad N you get nothing camp ! I used to think that Jardiance commercial was so hilarious showing all the food being taken away and the old folks being pushed to their limits in the gym...aint funny any more cause now it's me!!! Cardiac Rehab techs are like SS drill Sgt's !!!

Just got in from the field. Hoping to finish harvesting yellow peas tonite but half the lights on one of the combines went TU. We only have 60 acres of peas left, about 2-2 1/2 hours, and rain is in the forecast for the next several days. The rain isn’t expected to start until after noon so we should beat the weather, assuming the forecasts are accurate. 🤣 They always are, right?

Kettlehouse “Juicy Montana Pale”. This is a really good beer with a really awkward description.

D3DD0E60-B2F8-45BF-B186-FA7C6D934B3C.jpeg

Latest posts

Back