What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is solid. Top 5 pils and i am on a pils kick. Don’t overlook Zero Gravity

F3D7A38D-09F0-4C44-B5F9-D865ABA538B2.jpeg

that is a homebrew that I made sir. And someday I will move out of the fancy kitchen and be able to do an immersion chiller. Still a damn good beer. As is this Pils

View attachment 738067
I could swear he was posting it as a beer from a brewery. I had a previous conversation in my mind about IPAs being mislabeled when they're hazies, and so on and so forth... I really didn't mean to demean your beer. I was thinking it was a commercial beer... I'm super annoyed with all these commercial breweries lazily putting out hazy beers when they don't want to put in the time to let them clear. I've seen so many damn "Mexican" lagers that are just plain turbid and it's absolutely Bush League... And please, don't put lime in it, let me do that myself.

I am actually ashamed over the carb level, but yeah, you should be able to see right through that.

Yeah the psssssssssst was a bit more than you others so far. It was a bit overcarb'd, but I like bubbles in my beer (all styles), so I didn't mind at all.

Nice labels

Looks like my old CA stomping grounds from the Sonora area.

20month old True BA Quad. Still holding it's own bit think it's the last one.

View attachment 738345

He's down in SoCal, if my memory is correct.

I bought a classic green Coleman for nostalgic reasons. It works. Boil or BOIL.
Yes! This actually replaced my dad's green one we used since I was a kid You had to know to move the pan while frying your hand. I got a good deal at Kohls with all kind of coupons. Like $80. I watched a review of it and it got top marks. It will settle down to a small glow or get that pot boiling in no time. Best thing you can take up to Maine in the off season. That And my oyster knife. Most places are open but it's up to you to do with the livestock. That things got 2 20k btu burners
IMG_20210809_183855.jpg

Yes! This actually replaced my dad's green one we used since I was a kid You had to know to move the pan while frying your hand. I got a good deal at Kohls with all kind of coupons. Like $80. I watched a review of it and it got top marks. It will settle down to a small glow or get that pot boiling in no time. Best thing you can take up to Maine in the off season. That And my oyster knife. Most places are open but it's up to you to do with the livestock. That things got 2 20k btu burnersView attachment 738446
Your Maine "off season" is my Maine "in season".

Counting down the days until winter. We close on our condo about 3 miles from Sunday River on August 20th.

Let it snow, Let it snow, let it snow. Or at least let it be a very very cold winter and let the SR snowmakers do their magic!!!

Your Maine "off season" is my Maine "in season".

Counting down the days until winter. We close on our condo about 3 miles from Sunday River on August 20th.

Let it snow, Let it snow, let it snow. Or at least let it be a very very cold winter and let the SR snowmakers do their magic!!!
Leave the key under the mat 😁

Imagine if the foot of rain last month was snow

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back