What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks hazy, which is odd. Pliny is normally bright.
Huh. A couple of thinks going on here:
1) This was in transit from California to Alabama for almost a week.
2) Before drinking, it had only been in my keezer for ~10 hours.
3) Alabama humidity = instant condensation on the outside of the glass.

I'll try another bottle tonight and report back.

Yes, but these breweries should. That's just shoddy putting out a cloudy as hell lager like that UNLESS you specificy it's a kellerbier or something. Bush League, man.

that is a homebrew that I made sir. And someday I will move out of the fancy kitchen and be able to do an immersion chiller. Still a damn good beer. As is this Pils

image.jpg

Well... I did it. I reached my goal of pedaling my bike 2,000 miles around town in 2021 with a total of over 21,000 miles. I pedaled 57.86 to finish on August 6th. First ride was at 5:55 AM 65F. Second ride was after work. 89F and humid. Quite a contrast, but I'm done!

Now I can get to other things, including brewing, I ignored while focusing on cycling.

Bike Odometer.jpg

Now, I'm enjoying a Hefe Strawberry Wheat from local brewery Tucked Away.
Tucked Away Hefe Wheat.jpg

Last edited:
Well... I did it. I reached my goal of pedaling my bike 2, 000 miles around town in 2021 with a total of over 21,000 miles. I pedaled 57.86 to finish on August 6th. First ride was at 5:55 AM 65F. Second ride was after work. 89F and humid. Quite a contrast, but I'm done!

Now I can get to other things, including brewing, I ignored while focusing on cycling.

View attachment 738073

Now, I'm enjoying a Hefe Strawberry Wheat from local brewery Tucked Away.
View attachment 738074

Bravo!! That's quit a feat! You deserve a drink..or two. So what's your next goal?

My wife has some friends that moved to Nashville a few years back staying with us for a few days so I dabbled in a few brewhahas on a Wednesday night. They can change the label 100 times but this beer will always be a classic beer for me!View attachment 737951
I loved the their hoppy brown. I think it was called “muddin” or “Mud season”

Also just love their location and restaurant

that is a homebrew that I made sir. And someday I will move out of the fancy kitchen and be able to do an immersion chiller. Still a damn good beer. As is this Pils

View attachment 738067

I lol'd at his post.

Good Kellerbier, I guess? Lol, it was very well received ;)

Back