What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yard work..check. Enjoying pool with 'SharkDude' and a HB Raspberry Hard Lemonade...check. ('The Dude' feels shy today)

PXL_20210506_184832311.MP.jpg

HB Bigfoot clone while I cultivate some bugs from a couple of cans of Two Hearted. BYO has a great clone of 2 Hearted. I just like to use Bells yeast when I brew it.View attachment 728440
You can buy their yeast straight from them and they have a kit for that brew with ingredients listed on the site

03037960-2542-4E92-93EF-EC291BBFBF91.jpeg

Thursday is Friday on the night shift, so I tapped a keg of Panther Piss which is my argument for what domestic fizzy yellow swill should actually be like. I decided to get silly with the Saaz: 2oz of Saaz in the whirlpool followed by a short, cold 2oz dry hop with Saaz again. This keg won't see June.

The Panther Piss provided me with encouragement to take a sneak peek at the dip hopped lager I made a few weeks ago. Wow! It's going to be a monster. It's one of those beers that reeks of hops as you pour it. Yum.

Last edited:
@TheDudeLebowski I'm just going to pretend I'm you for the rest of the day, deal? I would much rather be playing golf and drinking beer than...well pretty much anything at the moment
Pretty sure my mailbox is full but suppose to be my day off. F it. Kick off a build and sunny days after a week of rain. Hour drive into the woods? Paradise and brewery afterwards

Happy Friday All!

Was happy to see this offering as I dig Nectaron hops. Sloop in general has just been "ok" for me of late, but this one is solid. Got a great mouthfeel compared to previous SLOOP bombs Ive had (thought grain bill didn't change though within the bomb series). Does anyone know if the Bomb series by Sloop is a single hop beer or it just "features" the hop listed on the can. Would like to know if what Im tasting is exclusive nectaron or not. Still a very good beer though.

IMG_9844.jpg

Latest posts

Back