What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Kolsch sampler

C37938C2-D6AE-4E97-B72D-2A9BEFBA6110.jpeg

suarez

9EF71113-F3E2-445E-B013-4811BAA5E31D.jpeg

In terms of IBUs I'm fine with a low IBU. I love NEIPAs and as long as I get a nice hope aroma/flavor a low IBU will be fine
How much beer did it cost you??
Styles or brands?
Best $6 ever!

Prediction. Clemson 45 Ohio St. 44
With that said...Go Big 10!

HB Vanilla/Coffee RIS. Added some peppermint sprinkles. Edit: sprinkles didn't go well...

View attachment 712726
We get the bomber for $4.50 down here in North Mexico.

Wow, I guess I don't understand the quote thing on this forum!

Last edited:
Best $6 ever!

Prediction. Clemson 45 Ohio St. 44
With that said...Go Big 10!

HB Vanilla/Coffee RIS. Added some peppermint sprinkles. Edit: sprinkles didn't go well...

View attachment 712726

image.jpg

Go B1G!!!! Nightcap Hb holiday ale before I call it a night. Go Buckeyes! I can’t believe it!

View attachment 712774
Go B1G!!!! Nightcap Hb holiday ale before I call it a night. Go Buckeyes! I can’t believe it!
Ohio State is Big 10 and I TRY to clap for them just because they are Big 10...but my hands keep repelling each other.. The Wolverine in me just can't reconcile such a blasphemous thing!!! BUT...happy for you and OTHER OS fans....GULP 😕

Ohio State is Big 10 and I TRY to clap for them just because they are Big 10...but my hands keep repelling each other.. The Wolverine in me just can't reconcile such a blasphemous thing!!! BUT...happy for you and OTHER OS fans....GULP 😕

image.jpg

I completely understand. I usually root for other Big 10 teams during bowls, but it’s really hard to pull for the Wolverines.... Maybe when they play Notre Dame. :)

Royal Canadian was my drink of choice as a young'en...until I discovered Crown Royal in my 20s...25 year love affair that ended in divorce 20 years ago. oh but the memories!

Oh Dear God, never say those two words again! No offence, but I lost years of my life when Crown was a thing! 🤣🤣😎

Back